PDA

View Full Version : Any admins about? Poor IUFG can’t post.

Sir C
09-15-2020, 03:21 PM
He’s getting this message:

IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Sort it out ffs!

WES
09-15-2020, 03:38 PM

IUFG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Sort it out ffs!

Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley

Mike f*cking Riley

:cloud9:

barrybueno
09-15-2020, 09:13 PM

Sort it out ffs!

For the best imo

barrybueno
09-15-2020, 09:21 PM

Sort it out ffs!

he needs to add his favourite Arsenal player. I **** you not, it happened to me. Put in Henry and jobs a good'un :thumbup:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-15-2020, 09:29 PM

Sort it out ffs!

I had that yesterday, C.

You have to go to your settings bit, put in your password, and email and then, if you want and I advise, change your email, write it again below, then click save or whatever.

I was gonna text you till I sussed it.

Ganpati bless.

IUFG2
09-16-2020, 12:15 PM
Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley

Mike f*cking Riley

:cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Fúcking place. What the fúck is going on with my account? :mad:

IUFG2
09-16-2020, 12:24 PM
Fúcking place. What the fúck is going on with my account? :mad:

been deleted by the looks of things... www.awimb.com/memberlist.php?page=4&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=I

I can log in with it but do fúck all with it>>>

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
AWIMB - We are the modds

Luis Anaconda
09-16-2020, 12:32 PM
been deleted by the looks of things... www.awimb.com/memberlist.php?page=4&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username<r=I

I can log in with it but do fúck all with it>>>

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
AWIMB - We are the modds
Who are you?

IUFG2
09-16-2020, 12:35 PM
Who are you?

Don't ask me.

I've no idea, la

Maravilloso Marvo
09-16-2020, 02:52 PM
he needs to add his favourite Arsenal player. I **** you not, it happened to me. Put in Henry and jobs a good'un :thumbup:

I got that and put Teddy Sheringham in at first. Then I realised there was probably nobody that would ever see my joke so I deleted that and put Henry.