PDA

View Full Version : Hands Face Space

Pat Vegas
09-15-2020, 11:49 AM
Seems the Government have spent most of the last 6 months coming up with ****ty slogans that wouldn't look out of place in a Primary School.

I find it all very insulting.

Plus with the Brexit soon it won't be easy to f off and leave :D

Luis Anaconda
09-15-2020, 11:53 AM
Seems the Government have spent most of the last 6 months coming up with ****ty slogans that wouldn't look out of place in a Primary School.

Plus with the Brexit soon it won't be easy to f off any leave :D

I thought that was a new social network

Any chance you can get an Italian passport - or at least move there? Possibly not the greatest place at the moment either, tbf

Tony C
09-15-2020, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a BTEC Bond Villian

Lol

Pat Vegas
09-15-2020, 02:44 PM
I thought that was a new social network

Any chance you can get an Italian passport - or at least move there? Possibly not the greatest place at the moment either, tbf
Yeah It’s a bit more tricky as you have to speak Italian and do a test these days. But I’ll do it anyway handy to have an EU passport.

Fortunately I’ve been working throughout this but it looks grim. I’m trying to finally work something on the side where I am my own boss and hopefully this will workout for the future. Being home for months really doesn’t inspire me to go back to the boring world of office life

barrybueno
09-15-2020, 09:18 PM

Plus with the Brexit soon it won't be easy to f off and leave :D

Innit irritating? I'm finding myself shouting **** off at the adverts too at ****s say they're protecting their friends with masks and hand washing :rolleyes:

Luis Anaconda
09-16-2020, 10:01 AM
Yeah It’s a bit more tricky as you have to speak Italian and do a test these days. But I’ll do it anyway handy to have an EU passport.

Fortunately I’ve been working throughout this but it looks grim. I’m trying to finally work something on the side where I am my own boss and hopefully this will workout for the future. Being home for months really doesn’t inspire me to go back to the boring world of office life

Good luck with these projects, p

Maravilloso Marvo
09-16-2020, 02:51 PM
Good luck with these projects, p

Don't you mean buona fortuna con questi progetti?

Or BFCQP as they say over on IWIMB.

Luis Anaconda
09-16-2020, 02:57 PM
Don't you mean buona fortuna con questi progetti?

Or BFCQP as they say over on IWIMB.

Don't try to be clever on here mm - you won't fit in