Looks like the laundry lady washed it with her red panties

bbrian
09-12-2020, 12:57 PM

Its better than the white one though

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-12-2020, 01:08 PM

Totally agree. We should play in yellow and blue.

TC, do you have a page to go to to get the Arsenal streams each game. MyP2P was playing up for me.

Tony C
09-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Jokerlive

https://www.jokerlivestream.net/arsenal-hd-live-stream-43.html

barrybueno
09-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Its better than the white one though

Racist **** :redcard:

barrybueno
09-12-2020, 01:23 PM

Pic? :titsup:

bbrian
09-12-2020, 01:34 PM
Racist **** :redcard:

You crackers are so quick to throw out the racist card nowadays

bbrian
09-12-2020, 01:35 PM

we need to get that Irish lady from the Persil ad back...she used to get John Devines kit looking so snazzy

09-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Jokerlive

Cheers, T.

barrybueno
09-12-2020, 01:45 PM
You crackers are so quick to throw out the racist card nowadays

:hehe: You know what us beaten down hard done by minorities are like bro

09-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Jokerlive

PS, it says I have to register for a VPN. Is this right?

Tony C
09-12-2020, 02:58 PM
Nope...just an advert

https://www.jokerlivestream.net/

Use this link going forward...it’s the home page

09-12-2020, 05:38 PM
Nope...just an advert

https://www.jokerlivestream.net/

Use this link going forward...it’s the home page

Cheers, Tone.

Ganpati bless.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2020, 09:28 AM
Totally agree. We should play in yellow and blue.

Willian seemed to like it ;)

09-14-2020, 05:37 PM
Willian seemed to like it ;)

Bah humbug. Last time we got a highly rated winger from a rival who made 3 goals on debut, it all went tīts up. Though tbf, he looks better than Gallas, Cech or Luiz.

Maybe he could be the new Stroller. {Have we had any other Chav signings that were pwoppaly successful, my encyclopedic friend? Like going back to the '30s or whatnot.}

Luis Anaconda
09-15-2020, 09:24 AM
Bah humbug. Last time we got a highly rated winger from a rival who made 3 goals on debut, it all went tīts up. Though tbf, he looks better than Gallas, Cech or Luiz.

Maybe he could be the new Stroller. {Have we had any other Chav signings that were pwoppaly successful, my encyclopedic friend? Like going back to the '30s or whatnot.}
Not really - Yossi maybe but he was only a loan, Diarra :hehe: Before George there was only really Tommy Lawton but he didn't come directly from Chelsea

09-15-2020, 02:21 PM
Not really - Yossi maybe but he was only a loan, Diarra :hehe: Before George there was only really Tommy Lawton but he didn't come directly from Chelsea

Cheers.

I'd never heard of Tommy Lawton. So Stroller is the only player in our entire history, signed direct from the Chavs, who wasn't somewhere between meh and unmitigated megafück, then?

The odds of history I stacked against Willian.

Btw, re: Mhikky. Have we signed anyone from ManUtd that went well for us? They got RVP and Stapleton, we got Mhikky, Sylvestre, who else?

Luis Anaconda
09-16-2020, 10:05 AM
Cheers.

I'd never heard of Tommy Lawton. So Stroller is the only player in our entire history, signed direct from the Chavs, who wasn't somewhere between meh and unmitigated megafück, then?

The odds of history I stacked against Willian.

Btw, re: Mhikky. Have we signed anyone from ManUtd that went well for us? They got RVP and Stapleton, we got Mhikky, Sylvestre, who else?

Can't believe you forgot Danny. There were also Jimmy Rimmer and Brian Kidd in the 70s. Technically Jim Leighton as well but he never played a game.

Viv Anderson was another one who went the other way - that hurt a lot at the time

09-16-2020, 01:31 PM
Can't believe you forgot Danny. There were also Jimmy Rimmer and Brian Kidd in the 70s. Technically Jim Leighton as well but he never played a game.

Viv Anderson was another one who went the other way - that hurt a lot at the time

Cheers. I knew there was another recent one. Sorry, Danny. I remember Leighton. Was that backup to Spunky?

If Viv left in '87, and Dixon signed in '88, who was our right back in between?

The Bruce Rioch {or hopefully Unai Emery} if you will?

Luis Anaconda
09-16-2020, 01:57 PM
Cheers. I knew there was another recent one. Sorry, Danny. I remember Leighton. Was that backup to Spunky?

If Viv left in '87, and Dixon signed in '88, who was our right back in between?

The Bruce Rioch {or hopefully Unai Emery} if you will?

Early part of the season it was Mickey Thomas mostly, though Winterburn played there as well (yes that famously non-right-footed player, he actually started the Littlewoods Cup final there). Dixon was signed in January/February, but was cup-tied. Played a few league games

09-16-2020, 03:34 PM
Early part of the season it was Mickey Thomas mostly, though Winterburn played there as well (yes that famously non-right-footed player, he actually started the Littlewoods Cup final there). Dixon was signed in January/February, but was cup-tied. Played a few league games

Thanks. I could imagine MT doing well there. Though Dixon would have taken a much better pen in the final against Luton.

When AMN first broke into the first team in MF, I had hoped of him becoming our new Mickey Thomas.