PDA

View Full Version : How fcuking shít and tedious is this season going to be

Maravilloso Marvo
09-02-2020, 12:50 PM
I've just seen we have an international break before its even started ffs!

barrybueno
09-02-2020, 04:59 PM

Thinks that's almost standard, couple of games then a break normally. Crap! Gonna be shít anyway. Should be a rule that no games should count unless crowds are back 100%

Luis Anaconda
09-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Thinks that's almost standard, couple of games then a break normally. Crap! Gonna be shít anyway. Should be a rule that no games should count unless crowds are back 100%

:cough: (not covid related) You mean from now on don't you. Last couple of games were all right

barrybueno
09-03-2020, 10:32 AM
:cough: (not covid related) You mean from now on don't you. Last couple of games were all right

For sure, I forgot to add that cup finals and penalty shootouts are exempt from this rule ;-)

Tony C
09-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Quite looking forward to this Nations League

Group D2 will be a cracker...San Marino, Lichtstiener and Gibraltar :fight:

Luis Anaconda
09-04-2020, 08:05 AM
Quite looking forward to this Nations League

Group D2 will be a cracker...San Marino, Lichtstiener and Gibraltar :fight:

Malta v Faroe Islands was a blockbuster fixture

Ash
09-04-2020, 02:08 PM

Not sure how they can justify internationals if players have to quarantine for two weeks after. Club football needs the money for the game to survive, but internats can feck right orf imo.

Maravilloso Marvo
09-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Not sure how they can justify internationals if players have to quarantine for two weeks after. Club football needs the money for the game to survive, but internats can feck right orf imo.

They seem to be glossing over this when it suits. Didn't Real Madrid play in Manchester after the quarantine was introduced from Spain?! Let alone signings turning up from all over the place not needing to isolate for 14 days before signing.