PDA

View Full Version : Cup final tomorrow boys.

Sir C
07-31-2020, 06:05 AM
It’s just not the same, is it? :-(

IUFG
07-31-2020, 10:05 AM

Nope. No it isn't :-(

Burney
07-31-2020, 11:01 AM

It had entirely slipped my mind and I'm afraid I shan't be watching. I have to go to the dump and then I need to cook dinner. Balls to it.

barrybueno
07-31-2020, 11:26 AM
It had entirely slipped my mind and I'm afraid I shan't be watching. I have to go to the dump and then I need to cook dinner. Balls to it.

Likely to be more of a crowd watching you cook dinner :-(

redgunamo
07-31-2020, 12:44 PM
I trust you'll still belt out Abide With Me along with the rest of us, as you whirl around the kitchen in your pinny? I mean, there's still standards, isn't there. Traditions and a' that :-|

Burney
07-31-2020, 02:00 PM
I trust you'll still belt out Abide With Me along with the rest of us, as you whirl around the kitchen in your pinny? I mean, there's still standards, isn't there. Traditions and a' that :-|

Traditions? It's an FA Cup Final taking place in an empty Wembley in August. I think the tradition boat sailed some time ago.

redgunamo
07-31-2020, 02:44 PM
Oh, if The Cup can survive Wales, it can certainly survive China, imo.

Traditions? It's an FA Cup Final taking place in an empty Wembley in August. I think the tradition boat sailed some time ago.

Sir C
07-31-2020, 03:24 PM

Here is wisdom. :nod:

bbrian
07-31-2020, 10:53 PM

Nope...not even on the telly over here i believe
6 final wins in a row going back to when Mikey Owen gubbed us ...impressive stuff
I fear Giroud will be the one to nail us tomorrow ....i cant believe we are reliant on David Luiz to keep them out

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-31-2020, 11:51 PM

Well said, sir.

Though it went to Wales in 1927. I'd rather lose to a Taffy than the Chavs in the Shed.

barrybueno
08-01-2020, 10:40 AM

I see it's a good old traditional 17:30 k.o. :-\ Oh how I despise the FA

AFC East
08-01-2020, 11:59 PM

No, it is different but lovely still. I do hope you are more able to take joy from modern life than you appear.

Speaking several years in advance, you need to take joy where you find it my friend.

Sir C
08-03-2020, 07:44 AM
No, it is different but lovely still. I do hope you are more able to take joy from modern life than you appear.

Speaking several years in advance, you need to take joy where you find it my friend.

I fear you have me confused with someone else, old boy. A fellow with a sunnier disposition than me is a rare find indeed.

IUFG
08-03-2020, 11:08 AM

Matt Macey is rather a tall chap, isn't he?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeZTqHwXsAApGOn?format=jpg&name=large

I'm guessing Leno is not actually a dwarf...

Luis Anaconda
08-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Matt Macey is rather a tall chap, isn't he?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeZTqHwXsAApGOn?format=jpg&name=large

I'm guessing Leno is not actually a dwarf...
Too tall for a keeper

Burney
08-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Too tall for a keeper

You scoff, but did you realised that in his 23-year club career, Stuart Taylor has made a grand total of 75 first-team appearances in total? That's right, just over three per year.

Why? Because he was too tall. FACT.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-03-2020, 03:36 PM
You scoff, but did you realised that in his 23-year club career, Stuart Taylor has made a grand total of 75 first-team appearances in total? That's right, just over three per year.

Why? Because he was too tall. FACT.

rendered him a simpleton and no-one at the club has the heart to release him :-(

That said, they didn't appear to have the heart to get shot of Almunia either who wasn't so much a simpleton as a simply giant clown's cvnt.

redgunamo
08-03-2020, 04:11 PM
'Course it is; stands to reason. B's just being an enormous crosspatch.

Here is wisdom. :nod:

IUFG
08-03-2020, 04:21 PM
That said, they didn't appear to have the heart to get shot of Almunia either who wasn't so much a simpleton as a simply giant clown's cvnt.

ONE HUNDRED AND NINE APPEARANCES!

fúcking hell...

Luis Anaconda
08-04-2020, 08:57 AM
ONE HUNDRED AND NINE APPEARANCES!

fúcking hell...

At least he was better than Vince Bartram

Tony C
08-04-2020, 09:11 AM
6 foot 8 in boots

At that height we could bring him on for a last minute corner if we need a goal.

AFC East
08-04-2020, 03:14 PM
At least he was better than Vince Bartram

Incorrect.