Just Trent
07-28-2020, 08:00 AM
Have we signed anyone yet?

Tony C
07-28-2020, 08:23 AM
Just remember the Guendouzi fee is minus £17m

That’s the money we need to pay Ozil so he can F off

:nod:

I got a feeling we’re getting Jon Stones at the back.

And...please no Willian ffs

Luis Anaconda
07-28-2020, 08:31 AM
Have we signed anyone yet?

:nod: Pablo Mari and Cedric Soares

IUFG
07-28-2020, 09:03 AM

We're also going to fanny about over signing Partey and then a PL rival will come in and pay the asking price for him :-(

Tony C
07-28-2020, 09:05 AM
Pray this Newcastle deal don’t go through.

Luis Anaconda
07-28-2020, 09:07 AM

I don't think it will - Premier League seem very anti it for obvious reasons. Think Ashley will look to this alternative American option which won't bring in as much cash as the Saudis promised too

IUFG
07-28-2020, 09:08 AM

I'll drink to that, t :lager:

unlike the arabs, of course

IUFG
07-28-2020, 09:16 AM

Ceballos for another season long loan :tapsnose:

Luis Anaconda
07-28-2020, 09:33 AM
Ceballos for another season long loan :tapsnose:

Seems quite likely - and not a bad thing.

IUFG
07-28-2020, 09:45 AM
Seems quite likely - and not a bad thing.

:nod: He's been excellent since the restart.

Rich
07-28-2020, 11:11 AM
We're also going to fanny about over signing Partey and then a PL rival will come in and pay the asking price for him :-(

Psst... Not sure we can consider Liverpool, City, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester as 'rivals' per se.

:-(

Luis Anaconda
07-28-2020, 11:49 AM
Psst... Not sure we can consider Liverpool, City, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester as 'rivals' per se.

Oh do **** off

AFC East
07-28-2020, 01:30 PM
I'll drink to that, t :lager:

unlike the arabs, of course

You know the wrong arabs

IUFG
07-28-2020, 02:50 PM
You know the wrong arabs

Oh, I've seen plenty of Emirati drinking in hotel bars.

Johnny Walker appears to be their weapon of choice, generally. WTF is wrong with them?

I also hear that the Saudis want to start to cash in on tourism. Who the **** is going to go there if you can't have a beer?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-28-2020, 03:46 PM
Oh, I've seen plenty of Emirati drinking in hotel bars.

Johnny Walker appears to be their weapon of choice, generally. WTF is wrong with them?

I also hear that the Saudis want to start to cash in on tourism. Who the **** is going to go there if you can't have a beer?

Same with Indians. They all think Johnny Walker black label is the best whiskey you can get.

One time, I took a bottle of decent single malt out for my mate in the mountains. But they still insisted on mixing it with coke, so I went back to Johnny Walker the next time.

Chief Arrowhead
07-28-2020, 07:09 PM
Same with Indians. They all think Johnny Walker black label is the best whiskey you can get.

One time, I took a bottle of decent single malt out for my mate in the mountains. But they still insisted on mixing it with coke, so I went back to Johnny Walker the next time.

My daughter married a first generation American born Indian, family emigrated from Karala. Anyway they almost broke me on how much Hennessy they drank. All of them. I observed the the "leader", Uncle Someone, preferred it which meant that they all followed. Wowsas.

Pokster
07-29-2020, 11:11 AM

Please show you workings you daft cock