PDA

View Full Version : Unai back in the saddle i see

bbrian
07-23-2020, 02:57 PM
at least he can speaky the language again

Sir C
07-23-2020, 07:02 PM
at least he can speaky the language again

Good luck to him. A thoroughly decent man, imo.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-24-2020, 09:02 AM
Good luck to him. A thoroughly decent man, imo.

You got more front than Debenhams you horse noncer. You practically single-handedly led the mob demanding his dismissal because he didn't have a degree in Economics and spoke with a comical Spanish accent though you were, perversely, fine with a comical French accent.

Sir C
07-24-2020, 09:49 AM
You got more front than Debenhams you horse noncer. You practically single-handedly led the mob demanding his dismissal because he didn't have a degree in Economics and spoke with a comical Spanish accent though you were, perversely, fine with a comical French accent.

How are you, h? How have the events of the past 3 months affected you? Do you still have a job and so forth? Did you enjoy lockdown? How do you feel about once more surfacing into the world?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-24-2020, 11:40 AM

As a Francophone econ graduate, I fully support C on this.

IUFG
07-24-2020, 11:52 AM
How are you, h? How have the events of the past 3 months affected you? Do you still have a job and so forth? Did you enjoy lockdown? How do you feel about once more surfacing into the world?

Like a jobby that won't flush...

Still, he has a point, sc. You were at the front of the torch-carrying mob with your pitchfork...

;-)

Sir C
07-24-2020, 12:03 PM
Like a jobby that won't flush...

Still, he has a point, sc. You were at the front of the torch-carrying mob with your pitchfork...

;-)

I gave him plenty of time, i. It was only near the end that I decided he would serve both us, and himself, best by moving on.

Never wished any hard on the man. He always seemed a decent sort to me. (Although his inability to begin to graso the most rudimentary apsects of the language in over a year did start to grate.)

I'm West End bound to eat tonight, i. Can'tr contain my excitement!

IUFG
07-24-2020, 12:05 PM
I'm West End bound to eat tonight, i. Can'tr contain my excitement!

Curry or kebab?

Anything else on a Friday night is limp-wristed, at best :kebab: :curry: :lager:

Sir C
07-24-2020, 12:07 PM
Curry or kebab?

Anything else on a Friday night is limp-wristed, at best :kebab: :curry: :lager:

My favourite :cloud9: https://www.thewolseley.com/

Apparently I can't just rock up in a pub en route demanding ale? I have to 'reserve a table'? Balls to that.

IUFG
07-24-2020, 12:14 PM
My favourite :cloud9: https://www.thewolseley.com/

Apparently I can't just rock up in a pub en route demanding ale? I have to 'reserve a table'? Balls to that.

Meh!

www.thewolseley.com//app/uploads/2017/10/Wolseley-Wines-Web-19.pdf

Bottle of Gigondas and a straw, please mate