PDA

View Full Version : So Tony Cascarino had 5 Arsenal players in his team of the week

WES
07-20-2020, 07:52 AM
someone must have forced that one on the half-witted muppet, Shirley. :hehe:

Tony C
07-20-2020, 08:18 AM
Kept on watching BT after the game so I could see the Arteta interview but was treated RVP’s view on football...

When asked what sort of players / transfer budget we need on the summer he revealed that’s he’s never been a believer in spending a lot of money or big name signings and it’s always better to work with the players you have and make them better.

I guess it’s an acceptable strategy as long as it has nothing to do with his career.

Luis Anaconda
07-20-2020, 10:05 AM
someone must have forced that one on the half-witted muppet, Shirley. :hehe:

Was Auba in there? Cascarino's comments on him this season have been hilarious. Basically gone from calling him a waste of space to being the ideal man to replace Aguero at City :hehe:

WES
07-20-2020, 10:36 AM
Was Auba in there? Cascarino's comments on him this season have been hilarious. Basically gone from calling him a waste of space to being the ideal man to replace Aguero at City :hehe:

Yup :nod:

Along with Tierney, Luiz, Pepe and Xhaka.

And knowing his propensity for extreme positions and hyperbole I’d expect you could easily find examples of him slating at least 3 of those 4. Tierney is probably too new to have bothered with.

He really should be writing for the Sun.