A clean sheet? With Mustafi? Lol.

barrybueno
07-18-2020, 07:45 PM

Well there's half a clean sheet :hehe:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-18-2020, 08:01 PM
Well there's half a clean sheet :hehe:

Dear God. Almost gave away a goal there. Giving the ball away on the halfway line. Insane.

Please Ganpati, let's keep our half of the sheet clean. And let City's been as dirty as those in a WW1 Flanders brothel.*

*They all had to queue up and got two minutes each, apparently. So couldn't be much time for cleaning. Apparently, the ladies would come and work there for a few months, literally getting fücked senseless, and then retire on the proceeds, having done their bit for the war effort.

barrybueno
07-18-2020, 08:21 PM
Dear God. Almost gave away a goal there. Giving the ball away on the halfway line. Insane.

Please Ganpati, let's keep our half of the sheet clean. And let City's been as dirty as those in a WW1 Flanders brothel.*

*They all had to queue up and got two minutes each, apparently. So couldn't be much time for cleaning. Apparently, the ladies would come and work there for a few months, literally getting fücked senseless, and then retire on the proceeds, having done their bit for the war effort.

2 minutes? Not much you can do in that time imo. Make sure you have a hard on before you go in is the trick I'd say.

bbrian
07-18-2020, 08:31 PM
2 minutes? Not much you can do in that time imo. Make sure you have a hard on before you go in is the trick I'd say.

2 mins is plenty when you havent has sex on 5 yrs b

07-18-2020, 08:33 PM

I haven't actually spent much time in Brothels behind the Somme frontline, but I'm sure I read it was two minutes in my studies. It might have been 5 mins, but I'm fairly sure it was just two.

You'd have whole brigades being moved back, and you'd just have two ladies to service them. I think the Hun had separate brothels for the officers, as in All Quiet on the Western Front, one of the young Kraut squaddies keeps going on about wanting to get in one cos he'd heard the officers had much better tarts.

We did have officers brothels - blue lamps, not red lamps - but this was kept secret where the Krauts were open about it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/inside-the-brothels-that-served-the-western-front-how-one-first-world-war-soldier-found-love-in-the-9643738.html

barrybueno
07-18-2020, 08:40 PM
2 mins is plenty when you havent has sex on 5 yrs b

I concur :-\

WES
07-18-2020, 08:44 PM

Still time to delete this GG :hehe:

07-18-2020, 09:07 PM
Still time to delete this GG :hehe:

Not a chance, WES. Don't you knock my heroic reverse jinxing. If I hadn't posted that, we'd have lost 2-3. Fact. You lot owe me a beer.

Though we're bound to lose the final with all these talentless donkeys in the team. There's more chance of my missus winning the FA cup with the Arsenal than Mustafi.