PDA

View Full Version : That Maxwell bird GONE.

redgunamo
07-02-2020, 03:57 PM
#Epsteindidn'tkillhimself

Sir C
07-02-2020, 07:16 PM
#Epsteindidn'tkillhimself

Can someone explain what all the fuss is about please? So Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew boned a few chicks round this rich dude’s gaff and s9me bird got them in? Whoopsiedoo! Who cares?

Burney
07-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Can someone explain what all the fuss is about please? So Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew boned a few chicks round this rich dude’s gaff and s9me bird got them in? Whoopsiedoo! Who cares?

That’s exactly what someone who’d been invited to Nonce Island would say!

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?

redgunamo
07-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Yes. I suspect there may be a little more to it than that. The feeb had her on a very short lead for months, but they just happened to decide to make their move today, just as this story breaks :rubchin: :sherlock:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/encrochat-phone-network-encryption-organised-crime-uk-arrests-police-a9597501.html

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2020, 08:39 AM
Yes. I suspect there may be a little more to it than that. The feeb had her on a very short lead for months, but they just happened to decide to make their move today, just as this story breaks :rubchin: :sherlock:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/encrochat-phone-network-encryption-organised-crime-uk-arrests-police-a9597501.html
Perhaps they thought she was the type to jump ship, so to speak

Burney
07-03-2020, 08:44 AM

I assume you're referring to this sentence?

The operation has also revealed the identities of an unknown number of corrupt police officers and employees in different law enforcement agencies.

The Insider
07-03-2020, 09:46 AM

You made need to what the Epstein six parter on Netflix. The fuss is about shipping girls as young as 12 across the world so that he could rape them. There are bits that you look at and think some of the older teens were a bit niave, but some of it is just pure disgusting filth and she was faciliatator in chief. Even makes her old man look good.

Burney
07-03-2020, 10:00 AM
You made need to what the Epstein six parter on Netflix. The fuss is about shipping girls as young as 12 across the world so that he could rape them. There are bits that you look at and think some of the older teens were a bit niave, but some of it is just pure disgusting filth and she was faciliatator in chief. Even makes her old man look good.

'Shipping'? You'd think he'd at least have flown them, the beast.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-03-2020, 10:16 AM

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?

And Sir C is always waxing lyrical about Thailand, is he not?

I did once ask him if he was a personal friend of Gary Glitter's and he failed to deny it! Ask him now what he thinks of Rock 'n Roll Parts 1 & 2 by the corpulent glam-meister and I believe you will find him suspiciously well informed ........HEY!!!!

IUFG
07-03-2020, 10:48 AM
And Sir C is always waxing lyrical about Thailand, is he not?

I did once ask him if he was a personal friend of Gary Glitter's and he failed to deny it! Ask him now what he thinks of Rock 'n Roll Parts 1 & 2 by the corpulent glam-meister and I believe you will find him suspiciously well informed ........HEY!!!!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9d99f13271810235bf70e202a4d0d06f/tenor.gif

redgunamo
07-03-2020, 12:19 PM
Not to worry. I'm sure there won't be any surveillance tapes or photographs or recordings or anything like that.

No.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?

redgunamo
07-03-2020, 12:30 PM
:hehe: Very good. One presumes that some of the "right people" are currently pondering this point. Pondering it very hard indeed, in fact.

Perhaps they thought she was the type to jump ship, so to speak

redgunamo
07-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Yes. Just guessing but she was probably rolled over some time ago and left out in the open so they could monitor her grid, note who she fielded panicky calls and texts from.

The removal of New York prosecutor Berman is significant too as he was, it is said, providing interference to the investigation, whether knowingly or not. That means, as Trump could've reassigned him ages ago, was he likewise left in place so the wrong-doers would feel safe.

I assume you're referring to this sentence?