PDA

View Full Version : So there have been significant COVID flare ups in Leicester, Rochdale, Barnsley &

Rich
06-29-2020, 03:21 PM
Bradford.

I wonder what it could be that causes certain places to have flare ups while others remain largely static in their numbers :Sherlock:

Chief Arrowhead
06-29-2020, 04:24 PM
Bradford.

I wonder what it could be that causes certain places to have flare ups while others remain largely static in their numbers :Sherlock:

Are you talking about the Kung Flu that's been going around? I've heard it's been going around here as well. Weird

WES
06-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Are you talking about the Kung Flu that's been going around? I've heard it's been going around here as well. Weird

Yes it has actually, it’s killed 126,000 people in your country so hardly surprising that you haven’t heard of it.

You voted for Donald Trump :hehe:

dismalswamp
06-30-2020, 09:54 PM
Yes it has actually, it’s killed 126,000 people in your country so hardly surprising that you haven’t heard of it.

You voted for Donald Trump :hehe:

has it ****!

dismalswamp
06-30-2020, 09:56 PM
more testing = more flare ups. maybe a little lacking on personal hygiene in certain communities, but the quickest path to herd immunity is a good thing. lockdown is stupid, Handjob yet again hindering nature, the utter ****.
suggest read https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2020/6/28/secondwave because ****ed if i'm explaining **** to the 'tards on here again.