PDA

View Full Version : I am not sure if it’s by design or we are not very good

Pat Vegas
06-29-2020, 09:40 AM
But we don’t seem to ever have control of the ball in midfield. I don’t like it.

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2020, 09:52 AM
But we don’t seem to ever have control of the ball in midfield. I don’t like it.

:rolleyes: I was trying to lift the modd, sorry mood. But yes - it's the biggest weakness at the moment - more so than the defence. We struggle to produces pressure in attack and invite the opposition on to us. Hopefully, from what is being said, Arteta is targeting central mid as the key area this summer

barrybueno
06-29-2020, 10:33 AM
:rolleyes: I was trying to lift the modd, sorry mood. But yes - it's the biggest weakness at the moment - more so than the defence. We struggle to produces pressure in attack and invite the opposition on to us. Hopefully, from what is being said, Arteta is targeting central mid as the key area this summer

Perhaps he's thinking along the lines of player manager :rubchin: Get that modd chap in there as well, he'll always give 110 precent imo

Tony C
06-29-2020, 10:56 AM
Xhaka had his best game for some time...playing with a back 3 behind him and 5 young whipper snappers in front

I guess that’s what it takes lol

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2020, 11:33 AM
Xhaka had his best game for some time...playing with a back 3 behind him and 5 young whipper snappers in front

I guess that’s what it takes lol
:hehe: As someone who has normally stood up for Xhaka but I think you might be on to something. It's going to be a Partey next year, t

redgunamo
06-29-2020, 12:50 PM
Nobody can doubt Thomas :cloud9:

:hehe: As someone who has normally stood up for Xhaka but I think you might be on to something. It's going to be a Partey next year, t

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2020, 01:41 PM
Nobody can doubt Thomas :cloud9:

As long as we fight for our right to sign him, r

barrybueno
06-29-2020, 03:18 PM
As long as we fight for our right to sign him, r

Oh that's fúcking ace LA :clap:

Luis Anaconda
06-30-2020, 08:49 AM
ty bb - a man of good taste

Just Trent
06-30-2020, 09:32 AM

Midfield balance has been an issue for years. Hasn’t been genuinely good since Santi got broken. Poor Santi :cry:

Look at him now though. Get him back on loan imo.

Also, Aubameyang off to Barca and Griezmann to us on a year loan.

Luis Anaconda
06-30-2020, 10:54 AM
Midfield balance has been an issue for years. Hasn’t been genuinely good since Santi got broken. Poor Santi :cry:

Look at him now though. Get him back on loan imo.

Also, Aubameyang off to Barca and Griezmann to us on a year loan.
Only if Griezmann gets a haircut

redgunamo
06-30-2020, 12:23 PM
I didn't get that one :-(

redgunamo
06-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Ah .. :-|

ty bb - a man of good taste

barrybueno
06-30-2020, 02:08 PM
I didn't get that one :-(

Oh reds :-\ Awimbs very own 80's go to guy. A mere blip imo, could be a long road to recovery but with good people around you... :thumbup: