PDA

View Full Version : I'm suprised more isn't being made of the Reading stabbings

Pat Vegas
06-23-2020, 08:58 AM
in terms that the victims appear to part of the LGBT community.
and it's Pride month.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2020, 09:02 AM
and it's Pride month.

FFS One minority at a time, p.

Pat Vegas
06-23-2020, 09:12 AM
FFS One minority at a time, p.

I came to this conclusion just on the photographs of the blokes,

barrybueno
06-23-2020, 10:49 AM
and it's Pride month.

Just unfortunate timing tbh, it's never gonna compete with BLM Pat, nothing can. Even Corona has been put on hold. And as for Brexit which was top of the news league for 2 solid years...

Pat Vegas
06-23-2020, 11:13 AM
Just unfortunate timing tbh, it's never gonna compete with BLM Pat, nothing can. Even Corona has been put on hold. And as for Brexit which was top of the news league for 2 solid years...

So in a way it’s positive for all of us. As I think as they had those protests the other week and didn’t really condemn the lockdown breaches as they couldn’t possibly dare to as they are to scared.

I think it’s sped up the opening of pubs announcement later today.
Also if the death toll starts going up again they will change how they report it. There is no way we are going into lockdown again

Burney
06-23-2020, 11:50 AM
and it's Pride month.

I'm not surprised at all. Everyone else gets thrown under the bus if it's about not revealing that this was a blatantly homophobic attack by a muslim 'asylum seeker' on three obviously gay men.
Even while they were still warm Stonewall could barely wait to get through the boilerplate condolences over the deaths of gay men before getting to the real threat: Islamophobic rhetoric.

Robbie de Santos, director of Stonewall, paid tribute to Furlong and Ritchie-Bennett. He said: “Our thoughts are with those affected by the attack in Reading on Saturday. It’s heartbreaking to hear two of the victims were LGBT.

“But we can’t let Islamophobic, racist and xenophobic rhetoric be used to divide us. We must stand together to make progress.”

Plus the perpetrator's family get more media airtime than those of the victims and we hear about how he was mentally ill, etc, etc.
But fly a banner saying 'White Lives Matter' behind an aeroplane and suddenly every media prick who's been mysteriously silent suddenly loses their shít. It's f@cking sickening.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-23-2020, 12:18 PM
a blatantly homophobic attack by a muslim 'asylum seeker' on three obviously gay men.

recognised hangout for the bumders ( nothing wrong with bumders though b - some of my best friends and a' that)

Burney
06-23-2020, 12:24 PM
recognised hangout for the bumders ( nothing wrong with bumders though b - some of my best friends and a' that)

Put three gay men in close proximity and their gayness is going to stick out like a bulldog's b0llocks. This is simply an observable fact.

Tony C
06-23-2020, 12:42 PM
Is there a name for a group of them?

Like a shrewd of apes etc

Burney
06-23-2020, 12:49 PM

A cottage. A cottage of gays.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2020, 12:52 PM
A cottage. A cottage of gays.

Previously known as a closet?

Burney
06-23-2020, 12:56 PM
Previously known as a closet?

Yes, although I believe it was called a closet of confirmed bachelors.

Talking of collective nouns, I discovered that the one for strumpets is 'A flourish' the other day. I shall certainly be using that.

barrybueno
06-23-2020, 12:58 PM

A batch of benders. A cluster of queers. A pack of pooftas.

This is quite fun :-)

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2020, 01:03 PM

Talking of collective nouns, I discovered that the one for strumpets is 'A flourish' the other day. I shall certainly be using that.

:hehe: That is quite good

barrybueno
06-23-2020, 01:06 PM

'He went out with a flourish' suddenly takes on a new meaning.

Burney
06-23-2020, 01:20 PM

I was just putting a page together and it was a profile of a chap who mentions in passing that his hobby is restoring old Morris Minors.

I giggled for a good 20 minutes after I wrote the caption for his pic as 'Ian Spall: A passion for Minors'.

Then I deleted it because the law. :-(

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2020, 02:16 PM
I was just putting a page together and it was a profile of a chap who mentions in passing that his hobby is restoring old Morris Minors.

I giggled for a good 20 minutes after I wrote the caption for his pic as 'Ian Spall: A passion for Minors'.

Then I deleted it because the law. :-(

Probably a good idea to delete - though in a caption, you might get away with it. I tried it on a interview with Andrew Trimble - a God bothering Ulster proddie who scored a few tries for Ireland by dint of playing with the best player of all time. There was picture of them together but my caption "Serving at the right hand of BOD" was deemed religiously insensitive

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-23-2020, 02:46 PM

I think a scream of gays wins hands down though.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2020, 03:08 PM
I think a scream of gays wins hands down though.

We've heard you like it hands down, h. Not that there is anything wrong with that

barrybueno
06-23-2020, 03:33 PM
We've heard you like it hands down, h. Not that there is anything wrong with that

All plumbers are bummers. Is that what's being implied here LA :rubchin:

Burney
06-23-2020, 04:45 PM
All plumbers are bummers. Is that what's being implied here LA :rubchin:

Let us consider the Freudian implications of a chap choosing a profession that involves poking about in faeces-filled pipes, bb.

I think it’s fair to say that H’s insistence on his ferocious heterosexuality is fooling no-one.

Not that there’s anything wrong with being an accursed, God-forsaken sodomite, of course.

Tony C
06-23-2020, 05:35 PM
A Vaseline of Gays :hehe:

Lol yeah this is fun