PDA

View Full Version : The locals are now thinking of re-naming the Rhodes Centre in our Town

7sisters
06-08-2020, 10:30 AM
I presume the Leftwaffe are now in full anti empire mode and will soon be treating us to images of a Saddam style desecration of Nelsons column ?

Billy Goat Sverige
06-08-2020, 10:44 AM
I presume the Leftwaffe are now in full anti empire mode and will soon be treating us to images of a Saddam style desecration of Nelsons column ?

Careful, they'll be calling you a filthy, slave loving racist for not agreeing with it.

7sisters
06-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Careful, they'll be calling you a filthy, slave loving racist for not agreeing with it.

You cannot go around air brushing history because it no longer suits your narrative. Empire is warts and all.

IUFG
06-08-2020, 11:06 AM
You cannot go around air brushing history because it no longer suits your narrative. Empire is warts and all.

indeed. I expect many rap and hip-hop artists to delete, and scrub from history, their entire back catalogue for their many references to black women as 'bitches' and 'hoes'.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-08-2020, 11:15 AM
indeed. I expect many rap and hip-hop artists to delete, and scrub from history, their entire back catalogue for their many references to black women as 'bitches' and 'hoes'.

You don't get to say that with your white privilege.

IUFG
06-08-2020, 11:17 AM
You don't get to say that with your white privilege.

I am aware of that and I am truly sorry for being born.

I am off to flail myself for a few days...

7sisters
06-08-2020, 12:39 PM

Perhaps we should get the Germans to flatten Auschwitz, because, you know, Jews :rolleyes:

Just Trent
06-08-2020, 12:48 PM

Bit harsh on Gary Rhodes imo. His bread and butter pudding recipe was the stuff of legends

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Perhaps we should get the Germans to flatten Auschwitz, because, you know, Jews :rolleyes:

. . . . . .

barrybueno
06-08-2020, 02:22 PM

I propose the 'Lewis Hamilton X Centre' He seems to be the biggest **** on the planet right now. If he could find a way down from his high horse in Monaco maybe he could even come and open it.

Burney
06-09-2020, 08:09 AM
I propose the 'Lewis Hamilton X Centre' He seems to be the biggest **** on the planet right now. If he could find a way down from his high horse in Monaco maybe he could even come and open it.

The irony of demanding all symbols of a racist past be expunged while covered top-to-toe in the Mercedes badge seems to be lost on the silly c*nt.

IUFG
06-09-2020, 10:40 AM
The irony of demanding all symbols of a racist past be expunged while covered top-to-toe in the Mercedes badge seems to be lost on the silly c*nt.

and guess which company designed and made your suit, Lewis.

http://www.starstyleman.com/wp-content/uploads/lewis-hamilton/3270.jpg

Forced labourers at Mercedes and Hugo Boss :rubchin:

Still, it is amazing what "distancing yourself from your past" can do...