PDA

View Full Version : D-Day today and barely a mention of it over here

bbrian
06-06-2020, 07:35 PM
it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people forget. Not even 20yrs ago police and first responders were being applauded and treated like heroes , today they are being openly attacked in the streets . Funny old world . I am now officially a fuddy duddy i guess. I blame Zuckerberg , Twitter , Wes , bueno and Wenger for all this...

Tony C
06-06-2020, 09:16 PM
Sad seens...

https://youtu.be/KWxkyrKd6UE

Just Trent
06-06-2020, 09:32 PM
it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people forget. Not even 20yrs ago police and first responders were being applauded and treated like heroes , today they are being openly attacked in the streets . Funny old world . I am now officially a fuddy duddy i guess. I blame Zuckerberg , Twitter , Wes , bueno and Wenger for all this...

I watched ‘The Longest Day’ with my dad earlier. Bit of a tribute to grandad who served in WW2.

barrybueno
06-07-2020, 10:33 AM

:hehe: Wot did I do wrong you sob? I'm gonna stick my long neck out here and say lockdown and social distancing is the worst thing that's happened to England since Hitler. Actually it's worse, at least you knew where you were with my man H.

PS. :bow: to the genuine heros of WWII