PDA

View Full Version : Man City on 17th June then.

Sir C
05-28-2020, 01:56 PM
I can’t even remember who plays for us any more. I like the Welsh lad and the German Turk, they’re pretty good.

Tony C
05-28-2020, 02:04 PM
Isn’t there something in the Geneva convention about this?

It’s been one long wait to face the firing squad imo

Burney
05-28-2020, 03:10 PM
I can’t even remember who plays for us any more. I like the Welsh lad and the German Turk, they’re pretty good.

Do we still have Thierry Henry?

Sir C
05-28-2020, 03:13 PM
Do we still have Thierry Henry?

Dunno. He’s rubbish anyway.

Burney
05-28-2020, 03:17 PM
Dunno. He’s rubbish anyway.

Yeah. Hands-on-hips cünt.

Still, if he isn't playing, then JAR can really express himself. :cloud9:

Just Trent
05-28-2020, 03:33 PM
Isn’t there something in the Geneva convention about this?

It’s been one long wait to face the firing squad imo

:nod: might as well call the whole thing off.

barrybueno
05-28-2020, 03:47 PM

The feds now saying some 'high-profile encounters' will be played at neutral grounds. Nicely follows on from the look away tackle and the non celebrations :hehe: Someone please stop this farce. All I can hope for is a mahoosive spike in positive tests for players and staff over the next few weeks. #prayformorecorona

Just Trent
05-28-2020, 03:51 PM
The feds now saying some 'high-profile encounters' will be played at neutral grounds. Nicely follows on from the look away tackle and the non celebrations :hehe: Someone please stop this farce. All I can hope for is a mahoosive spike in positive tests for players and staff over the next few weeks. #prayformorecorona

They’re terrified of Liverpool fans massing outside stadiums. Can’t think why :shrug:

barrybueno
05-28-2020, 04:02 PM
They’re terrified of Liverpool fans massing outside stadiums. Can’t think why :shrug:

That's no problem, they'd soon be inside the ground. Hopefully a fair amount of them with a bit of a cough and a fever :thumbup: