PDA

View Full Version : I can sense a change in the air

Pat Vegas
05-07-2020, 08:08 AM
More people out and about.
Queues for supermarket a lot shorter. Things you couldn’t find in shops are there.

Delivery slots or click and collect for shopping much easier to get. Some shops opening that have been closed. Wimpy is even back open for delivery.

On the other hand I haven’t had any post this week :rubchin:

Pokster
05-07-2020, 09:51 AM
More people out and about.
Queues for supermarket a lot shorter. Things you couldn’t find in shops are there.

Delivery slots or click and collect for shopping much easier to get. Some shops opening that have been closed. Wimpy is even back open for delivery.

On the other hand I haven’t had any post this week :rubchin:

i think it is quite natural that peole are relaxing a bit as the govt have started talking about relaxnig the guidance.

Far more cars going past our house every day

IUFG
05-07-2020, 09:53 AM
i think it is quite natural that peole are relaxing a bit as the govt have started talking about relaxnig the guidance.

Far more cars going past our house every day

I had to queue at a junction AND a roundabout on my commute this morning.

Sad seens :cry:

Pat Vegas
05-07-2020, 10:11 AM
I have to say that driving lately has been a pleasure and really quite fun. All trips have been within the rules of the lockdown

IUFG
05-07-2020, 10:35 AM
All trips have been within the rules of the lockdown

me too.

although, definitely not within the boundaries of speed as set out in the highway code :driving:

Pat Vegas
05-07-2020, 10:54 AM
me too.

although, definitely not within the boundaries of speed as set out in the highway code :driving:

:hehe: I really should slow down a bit on roundabouts.

But not making excuses but empty roads make you less aware of your speed imo. 45 feels like 30mph :hide:

IUFG
05-07-2020, 11:02 AM
:hehe: I really should slow down a bit on roundabouts.

But not making excuses but empty roads make you less aware of your speed imo. 45 feels like 30mph :hide:

I did pass a mobile speed camera on the A14 earlier this week.

Essential workers? Really?