Crikey, she popped that one out quick.

Luis Anaconda
04-29-2020, 09:35 AM
Crikey, she popped that one out quick.

Almost nine months to the day since he became PM

Burney
04-29-2020, 09:39 AM
Almost nine months to the day since he became PM

Well if a chap can't celebrate becoming PM by rogering his bint, I don't know what the world's coming to, la. :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
04-29-2020, 09:41 AM
Well if a chap can't celebrate becoming PM by rogering his bint, I don't know what the world's coming to, la. :shrug:

Oh, I've no problem with that at all. I was going to add that many a king would admire his ability to produce on demand, so to speak

Burney
04-29-2020, 09:51 AM
Oh, I've no problem with that at all. I was going to add that many a king would admire his ability to produce on demand, so to speak

Clearly a chap who - rightly - eschews the condom. Ghastly things.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-29-2020, 09:56 AM
Clearly a chap who - rightly - eschews the condom. Ghastly things.

I rather hope he wore at least two when he was firing it up that ghastly american pole dancer.

Burney
04-29-2020, 09:59 AM
I rather hope he wore at least two when he was firing it up that ghastly american pole dancer.

I can't believe a chap of Boris's appetites will content himself with monogamy during his term in office, so I greatly look forward to him getting into all sorts of sexual scrapes over the next few years as he throws his leg over various unsuitable females. All good fun imo.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-29-2020, 10:09 AM
I can't believe a chap of Boris's appetites will content himself with monogamy during his term in office, so I greatly look forward to him getting into all sorts of sexual scrapes over the next few years as he throws his leg over various unsuitable females. All good fun imo.

My contacts in higher circles inform me that Boris is rather poorly endowed so as soon as childbirth reduces his woman's clacker to something resembling a discarded Big Mac he's off to find something with a little more purchase.

Burney
04-29-2020, 10:15 AM
My contacts in higher circles inform me that Boris is rather poorly endowed so as soon as childbirth reduces his woman's clacker to something resembling a discarded Big Mac he's off to find something with a little more purchase.

How odd. I'd heard that it was huge, almost permanently engorged and so covered in blue veins and well-used that it resembles nothing so much in appearance, odour and flavour as a well-aged Stilton.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-29-2020, 10:19 AM
How odd. I'd heard that it was huge, almost permanently engorged and so covered in blue veins and well-used that it resembles nothing so much in appearance, odour and flavour as a well-aged Stilton.

Oh it absolutely reeks b, for he pays as much attention to his personal hygiene as he does his hair and dentistry and though, as you say, he is almost perpetually tumescent he frequently struggles to "touch the sides" (in common with most your mother's paramours).

Luis Anaconda
04-29-2020, 10:20 AM

I was just about to go to lunch. Thanks B

Burney
04-29-2020, 10:21 AM
Oh it absolutely reeks b, for he pays as much attention to his personal hygiene as he does his hair and dentistry and though, as you say, he is almost perpetually tumescent he frequently struggles to "touch the sides" (in common with most your mother's paramours).

Everyone loves Stilton, h. :eat:

Burney
04-29-2020, 10:24 AM
I was just about to go to lunch. Thanks B

A mighty Käsewurst oozing with ripe cheese is what you want, la. :thumbup:

barrybueno
04-29-2020, 11:03 AM

But his hair is fantastic. You don't get that maverick, interesting, just got up, I'm in a hurry look by accident H.

Luis Anaconda
04-29-2020, 11:09 AM
A mighty Käsewurst oozing with ripe cheese is what you want, la. :thumbup:

Fittingly, i went for the half chicken