PDA

View Full Version : Dry Covid

The Insider
04-18-2020, 10:50 AM
Just heard this expression for the first time. It means staying of drink during the entire lockdown period. FFS what utter c@nts. If anyone becomes aware of one of sanctamonius tw@ts, public shame them and then shun them forever after.

barrybueno
04-18-2020, 11:10 AM
Just heard this expression for the first time. It means staying of drink during the entire lockdown period. FFS what utter c@nts. If anyone becomes aware of one of sanctamonius tw@ts, public shame them and then shun them forever after.

I share your anger TI. Was just gonna have a few later but now I'm going to get absolutely mega uber super smashed. Stick it to the man! :lager: :thumbup:

AFC East
04-18-2020, 07:40 PM
Article in the indie. Some of us have to go dry :(

Pokster
04-20-2020, 07:39 AM

I thought you just meant no foreplay

Tony C
04-20-2020, 08:18 AM

No doubt they’ll enforce Sober in October too

Btw did the Veganuary lot all die off?