RIP the dirty Leeds çunt

Pokster
04-17-2020, 10:14 AM
RIP the dirty Leeds çunt

Fúck off Herbs

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:17 AM
Fúck off Herbs

Oi! What about of this disinformation you were spreading about lockdown being tightened?

You realise that in a war situation spreading false rumours is punishable by summary execution, don’t you?

Pokster
04-17-2020, 10:19 AM
Oi! What about of this disinformation you were spreading about lockdown being tightened?

You realise that in a war situation spreading false rumours is punishable by summary execution, don’t you?

I passed on the information they had made a video

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:19 AM

I'm not entirely certain this is strictly true.

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:22 AM

Are you accusing me of spreading false information?

barrybueno
04-17-2020, 10:22 AM

I know that loose lips sink ships if that's any help.

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:23 AM
I know that loose lips sink ships if that's any help.

Are we back on to council estate women?

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:24 AM
Are you accusing me of spreading false information?

Yes. And I'm afraid due to the lockdown, you're going to have to summarily execute yourself. :-(

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:25 AM
I passed on the information they had made a video

Spreading alarm and despondency in the civil population :judge:

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:26 AM
Spreading alarm and despondency in the civil population :judge:

Spreading information likely to give comfort and succour to the enemy.

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:27 AM
Spreading information likely to give comfort and succour to the enemy.

Who is the enemy in this case, though?

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:30 AM
Who is the enemy in this case, though?

Chinks innit.

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:38 AM
Chinks innit.

True. But then you want to give succour to their yellow women, so strictly speaking, you're a traitor.

barrybueno
04-17-2020, 10:39 AM
Chinks innit.

Great that we can still use the word chink. One day it will join the n word and the p word and all the other ones we've lost over the years but until then...

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:40 AM
Great that we can still use the word chink. One day it will join the n word and the p word and all the other ones we've lost over the years but until then...

To be honest b, until to day recently when China murdered a quarter of the world’s population and destroyed the global economy, ‘chinks’ was considered an extremely bad word.

These days, not so much.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Fúck off Herbs

And how else should one bid adieu to the notorious old war horse? I simply expressed the sentiment that his soul rest in peace and pointed out that he was a dirty Leeds çunt. You do know he was a dirty Leeds çunt don't you Pok?

barrybueno
04-17-2020, 10:45 AM
Are we back on to council estate women?

Chavvy chicks suck dicks?

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:47 AM
To be honest b, until to day recently when China murdered a quarter of the world’s population and destroyed the global economy, ‘chinks’ was considered an extremely bad word.

These days, not so much.

I agree. I'm personally on a crusade to bring it and other bad words for them back in order that we can properly express our contempt for the short-arsed, slanty-eyed, bat-chomping yellow pricks.

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:50 AM
And how else should one bid adieu to the notorious old war horse? I simply expressed the sentiment that his soul rest in peace and pointed out that he was a dirty Leeds çunt. You do know he was a dirty Leeds çunt don't you Pok?

I imagine it will be on his gravestone.

Here lies Norman Hunter
1943-2020
Beloved husband, father and dirty Leeds çunt.
'Leeds, Leeds, Leeds'

barrybueno
04-17-2020, 10:53 AM

These days, not so much.

I let Awimb decide in these cases. Up until the point when it gets all asterisksy with a word then I think it's fine to use. After this point you have to use your own discretion.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-17-2020, 11:00 AM
I imagine it will be on his gravestone.

Here lies Norman Hunter
1943-2020
Beloved husband, father and dirty Leeds çunt.
'Leeds, Leeds, Leeds'

My old mum - RIP - only ever went to one football match in her whole life. It was that match against Poland at Wembley and she was delighted when the small travelling Polish contingent apparently unfurled a flag saying "Norman bites yer legs". I think they were probably Leeds fans as my research tells me the flag was first spotted in the '72 Cup Final the year before.