PDA

View Full Version : About time all this clapping *******s stopped isn’t it?

Billy Goat Sverige
04-17-2020, 07:51 AM
Nauseating.

Burney
04-17-2020, 07:55 AM
Nauseating.

Did you see the pictures of hundreds of drooling halfwits crowding together on Westminster Bridge to do their virtue-signalling? All as the same coppers who think they can dictate what groceries you buy stood by and did fúck all, of course.

IUFG
04-17-2020, 08:01 AM
Nauseating.
Let them have their moment in the sun, bgs. Once this is over they'll soon be forgotten again.

Still, it won't stop the left lobbying to try to leverage a monstrous pay rise for the 'frontline NHS workers'.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-17-2020, 08:03 AM
Did you see the pictures of hundreds of drooling halfwits crowding together on Westminster Bridge to do their virtue-signalling? All as the same coppers who think they can dictate what groceries you buy stood by and did fúck all, of course.

Yeah, ****ing idiotic. Why has this clapping **** become a weekly thing? It was a bit embarrassing the first time, now it’s just getting worse and becoming more of a spectacle every week. I don’t get it. Firemen put their lives in danger regularly and nobody makes a fuss. It’s their ****ing job!

IUFG
04-17-2020, 08:04 AM
Yeah, ****ing idiotic. Why has this clapping **** become a weekly thing? It was a bit embarrassing the first time, now it’s just getting worse and becoming more of a spectacle every week. I don’t get it. Fireman put their lives in danger regularly and nobody makes a fuss. It’s their ****ing job!

it is to mask the weekly testing of the 5G network. Do keep up.

#tinfoilhat

Billy Goat Sverige
04-17-2020, 08:06 AM
it is to mask the weekly testing of the 5G network. Do keep up.

#tinfoilhat

I think that’s one of my favourite conspiracy theories ever :hehe:

Burney
04-17-2020, 08:07 AM
Yeah, ****ing idiotic. Why has this clapping **** become a weekly thing? It was a bit embarrassing the first time, now it’s just getting worse and becoming more of a spectacle every week. I don’t get it. Firemen put their lives in danger regularly and nobody makes a fuss. It’s their ****ing job!

To be fair, I strongly suspect it's one of those phenomena that are less widespread than the media would have you believe. I don't know of any member of my family who've had it happen where they live, for instance.

IUFG
04-17-2020, 08:08 AM
To be fair, I strongly suspect it's one of those phenomena that are less widespread than the media would have you believe. I don't know of any member of my family who've had it happen where they live, for instance.

one family, and only one family, near us do it every week.

he's a pharmacist, she's a nurse...

Billy Goat Sverige
04-17-2020, 08:09 AM

My mum and dad have been doing it :-| My youngest sister stopped after the first time so I’ll stay in contact with her.

Burney
04-17-2020, 08:09 AM
I think that’s one of my favourite conspiracy theories ever :hehe:

Yes, I hope we remember the next time we're all tempted to snigger about Africans eating cow dung to ward off the bad AIDS or whatever that Eamonn Holmes went on national telly at one point and suggested that 5G might be causing Coronavirus.

Burney
04-17-2020, 08:10 AM
one family, and only one family, near us do it every week.

he's a pharmacist, she's a nurse...

Hopefully it'll stop if we get some dodgy weather.

Sir C
04-17-2020, 08:17 AM

The first time it happened the wind was in the south and we could hear it coming from the council estate.

Layabout, lefty scum.

Pokster
04-17-2020, 09:01 AM
Nauseating.

If you don't like it I suggest you stay inside, put the telly up and ignore it... set of moaning tossers on here now

Luis Anaconda
04-17-2020, 09:04 AM
If you don't like it I suggest you stay inside, put the telly up and ignore it... set of moaning tossers on here now

Says the Yorkshireman ;)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-17-2020, 09:18 AM
Nauseating.

When did you turn into such a sour old çunt then Goats? I went out last night to see what the fuss was about and after about thirty seconds the sound of clapping, whistling and shouting was resounding around the whole village .. it crescendod into something quite raucous.

Anyway, Her Majesty said she likes it.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-17-2020, 09:37 AM
The first time it happened the wind was in the south and we could hear it coming from the council estate.

Layabout, lefty scum.

You may not have noticed, C, but there's a fairly valid reason why many people aren't at work atm.

And isn't the clapping at 8pm or something? You can't really complain that a chap back in his own home by 8pm must be some wastrel layabout.

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:06 AM
You may not have noticed, C, but there's a fairly valid reason why many people aren't at work atm.

And isn't the clapping at 8pm or something? You can't really complain that a chap back in his own home by 8pm must be some wastrel layabout.

Oh I didn’t mean because of the clapping, g. I was just describing all council tenants as layabouts.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-17-2020, 10:09 AM
Oh I didn’t mean because of the clapping, g. I was just describing all council tenants as layabouts.

Council house tarts are the best though c. Pure filth

Sir C
04-17-2020, 10:13 AM
Council house tarts are the best though c. Pure filth

With the Croydon facelift and the velour leisure pants? Not for me, h. I prefer little bit the chinawoman.

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:15 AM
When did you turn into such a sour old çunt then Goats? I went out last night to see what the fuss was about and after about thirty seconds the sound of clapping, whistling and shouting was resounding around the whole village .. it crescendod into something quite raucous.

Anyway, Her Majesty said she likes it.

What's she going to say? "You're all a bunch of dribbling spastics who'd clap an AIDS virus if someone slapped an NHS logo on it. Sometimes I'm ashamed to have to be Queen of some of you retards."

Burney
04-17-2020, 10:16 AM
With the Croydon facelift and the velour leisure pants? Not for me, h. I prefer little bit the chinawoman.

Whenever I see a woman in velour leisure pants, I assume she has a sexually transmitted disease - or at the very least rampant thrush.

Pokster
04-17-2020, 10:17 AM
What's she going to say? "You're all a bunch of dribbling spastics who'd clap an AIDS virus if someone slapped an NHS logo on it. Sometimes I'm ashamed to have to be Queen of some of you retards."

No, because she isn't a sour faced **** who finds something to moan about all the time

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-17-2020, 01:04 PM

Are you suggesting Her Majesty would use one her addresses to say something she didn't really believe b? One day your proclaiming that her speeches display a preternatural, clairvoyant even, connection with her subjects and now you're suggesting she's actually just a lying, disingenuous old çunt.

Just Trent
04-17-2020, 07:49 PM
When did you turn into such a sour old çunt then Goats?

He moved to Sweden. Only to discover it was full of Allans, and run by a bunch of women

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-18-2020, 07:38 AM
run by a bunch of women

And great big çunt ugly lesbians at that!