PDA

View Full Version : tbf this is quite good from the manc scum

barrybueno
04-16-2020, 07:45 PM

Apparently S****horpe have done a similar tribute to Piers Morgan :cooper:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-16-2020, 10:05 PM

Agreed, mate. Nearly 50 and never, ever, ever-ever-ever thought I'd say this but respect to the evil Manc scum.

Sir C
04-17-2020, 05:45 AM

It’s not a religion. It’s a method of funding health services. Hat do you think happens if you become ill in Germany, France or the Netherlands, where there is no Our NHS? Do you, a) simply die, or b) receive excellent treatment?

This cult-like status for a bloated, inefficient, Sovietised mess of an organisation is extremely weird.

Burney
04-17-2020, 07:46 AM
It’s not a religion. It’s a method of funding health services. Hat do you think happens if you become ill in Germany, France or the Netherlands, where there is no Our NHS? Do you, a) simply die, or b) receive excellent treatment?

This cult-like status for a bloated, inefficient, Sovietised mess of an organisation is extremely weird.

I'm extremely happy to say that nobody in my road is clapping for the NHS. Mind you, I expect my teacher neighbours would if there were anyone else doing it. Twáts.

Luis Anaconda
04-17-2020, 08:56 AM
I'm extremely happy to say that nobody in my road is clapping for the NHS. Mind you, I expect my teacher neighbours would if there were anyone else doing it. Twáts.
:furious: I phoned my mum to wish her a happy birthday and she put the phone down on me to go outside and ****ing clap for the NHS. Just rude