PDA

View Full Version : This old chap who's walking round his garden for money. Very admirable, but how is

Burney
04-16-2020, 01:15 PM
everyone going to feel when the poor c.unt drops dead while doing it? I mean he's ninety-fúcking-nine, so he's rolling the dice just getting out of bed, let alone all this staggering about.

IUFG
04-16-2020, 01:18 PM
everyone going to feel when the poor c.unt drops dead while doing it? I mean he's ninety-fúcking-nine, so he's rolling the dice just getting out of bed, let alone all this staggering about.

I just hope the poor bloke actually makes it to his birthday...

Sir C
04-16-2020, 01:19 PM

Did you see he got a guard of honour from some squaddies? It would have been nicer if they’d stuck his old regimental cap on his head so they were able to salute him. Th3n I could have had a little cry.

barrybueno
04-16-2020, 01:20 PM

It's very commendable, I just hope they spend the £12m+ wisely and don't just lob it in to the basic nhs pot. I worked out earlier what he'd raised would run the nhs for about an hour :-\

Burney
04-16-2020, 01:22 PM
Did you see he got a guard of honour from some squaddies? It would have been nicer if they’d stuck his old regimental cap on his head so they were able to salute him. Th3n I could have had a little cry.

I did. How do we know they haven't given him the Mao Tse Lung?

Sir C
04-16-2020, 01:25 PM

There’s no Chinese Bat Lung going to take him down, b. He’s a proper lad.

Burney
04-16-2020, 01:26 PM
It's very commendable, I just hope they spend the £12m+ wisely and don't just lob it in to the basic nhs pot. I worked out earlier what he'd raised would run the nhs for about an hour :-\

What if it was all just a typo and he in fact had intended to raise money by wánking in his garden? And would this have raised more or less money?

Burney
04-16-2020, 01:32 PM
There’s no Chinese Bat Lung going to take him down, b. He’s a proper lad.

He's 99. A broken paving stone could take him down.

barrybueno
04-16-2020, 01:37 PM
What if it was all just a typo and he in fact had intended to raise money by wánking in his garden? And would this have raised more or less money?

I think he'd be dead already. Anyway you've given me an idea :thumbup: I'll be back with 50 million sterlings by the weekend. I'll show him how to be a hero.

Tony C
04-16-2020, 03:01 PM

Just goes to show how much Freeeeeeee Moneeeeeeeey is out there imo

People just giving it away for fun.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-16-2020, 03:10 PM

. . . . . . .

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-16-2020, 03:13 PM

Moa Tse Lung! :-D you farking"could not bear to lose" old wánker. You've spent the last two weeks wracking your rancorous old tory brain for that one just to pip my Hong Kong Fluey. I concede :hehe:

Sir C
04-16-2020, 03:57 PM
Moa Tse Lung! :-D you farking"could not bear to lose" old wánker. You've spent the last two weeks wracking your rancorous old tory brain for that one just to pip my Hong Kong Fluey. I concede :hehe:

That was mine, actually.

Nicked off a bloke on twitter.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-16-2020, 05:24 PM
That was mine, actually.

Nicked off a bloke on twitter.

Aw gee .. I rather thought I had somehow inspired Berni. But if you stole it c, it isn't really yours is it. Any more than that little pony you stole from the gypsy folk is yours.

Sir C
04-16-2020, 07:03 PM
Aw gee .. I rather thought I had somehow inspired Berni. But if you stole it c, it isn't really yours is it. Any more than that little pony you stole from the gypsy folk is yours.

All bought and paid for now, clever dicky.

Those gyppos stiffed me, naturally.

barrybueno
04-16-2020, 07:39 PM
All bought and paid for now, clever dicky.

Those gyppos stiffed me, naturally.

At least you didn't get proper fúcked and come away with a knackered caravan.

The Insider
04-16-2020, 08:13 PM
We'll see how much is actually paid compared too how much is pledged. Usually runs at about 30 pence in the pound.