PDA

View Full Version : Confessionwimb.. I couldn’t give a flying fark about Football right now

7sisters
04-15-2020, 02:18 PM
I think it may be driven by the desperation of club bloggers regurgitating stuff from yesteryear
together with the irrelevance of transfer gossip click bait.
The rumours of clubs playing behind closed doors for 18 months can only serve to materialise
as reduced sponsorship deals and potentially, a few clubs hitting the bricks.
Football seems like a world away..

IUFG
04-15-2020, 02:22 PM
I think it may be driven by the desperation of club bloggers regurgitating stuff from yesteryear
The rumours of clubs playing behind closed doors for 18 months can only serve to materialise

it's the gallon of premium lager and a curry I miss most about football matches, 7s :cry:

barrybueno
04-15-2020, 02:28 PM

Ever since top flight football dissapeared up it's own arrogant arsé I've been wishing some sort of massive crisis/collapse although not really this way. It's always píssed me off how it seems immune to the financial problems effecting every other type of business. Not any more :cloud9:

Tony C
04-15-2020, 03:07 PM

AFTV will be a cooking show / gaming channel by the time we’re back :clap: