PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain how the nutters link 5G to CV? Genuine question.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-15-2020, 12:21 PM
I need to know the basics for something I'm about to write but can't be arsed to go there.

If anyone does know and can explain in 2-3 sentences, it would actually be appreciated.

IUFG
04-15-2020, 01:35 PM
I need to know the basics for something I'm about to write but can't be arsed to go there.

If anyone does know and can explain in 2-3 sentences, it would actually be appreciated.

an amalgam of all sorts of fruitcakeness

https://fullfact.org/online/5g-and-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-came/

Tony C
04-15-2020, 03:43 PM
Filed away with the Space is fake and dinosaurs aren’t real psychos imo

-

I do like the end of the world lads ie

Locusts invasions
Earthquakes
Krakatoa erupting
Yellowstone pulsing
Wicked storms
Coronavirus
Australia pretty much burnt to a crisp
KFC shut

It’s all adding up imo

dismalswamp
04-15-2020, 04:06 PM
Not for one second suggesting that Corona and 5G are linked, as that would be somewhat preposterous, but i will jump to the defense of Mr Eamon Holmes, when he all said was that questioning the state narrative was a perfectly valid thing to do.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-16-2020, 08:32 AM
Not for one second suggesting that Corona and 5G are linked, as that would be somewhat preposterous, but i will jump to the defense of Mr Eamon Holmes, when he all said was that questioning the state narrative was a perfectly valid thing to do.

You can posit that such scrutiny is a good thing without regurgitating infantile conspirass drivel d.

Pat Vegas
04-16-2020, 09:52 AM

I can explain it easilly, this virus is quite new, and 5G is also quite new. One didn't exist before so now their timing is a perfect to rationalise what is happening. Then the stories will spiral out of control.

Also you will always get such and such predicted this 100/50/20/10 years ago. Normally fake Nostsdamus type waffle but this time it's Bill Gates.