PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace Kenny Daglish...another victim of this hideous virus

bbrian
04-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Oh , whats that? He is in hospital for a non related condition and has no symptoms?
Rip all the same

barrybueno
04-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Oh , whats that? He is in hospital for a non related condition and has no symptoms?
Rip all the same

Had a tear in my eye for a minute you cheeky little rascal! This is not a good time to be going anywhere near a hospital unless you already have the lurgy.

bbrian
04-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Had a tear in my eye for a minute you cheeky little rascal! This is not a good time to be going anywhere near a hospital unless you already have the lurgy.

Hola bueno...have you been doing a good job isolating? You're a smoker i assume? Its like the bad aids to smokers i would imagine?

barrybueno
04-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Hola bueno...have you been doing a good job isolating? You're a smoker i assume? Its like the bad aids to smokers i would imagine?

I've been doing the stuck indoors bit since October when I folded my little firm. Only smoke at the pub so I wouldn't really say I'm a smoker. This virus holds no fears for me :-D I do miss the pub though :cry:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-11-2020, 11:48 PM
Rip all the same

He's just worried that the Scousers will be given the title even though the season didn't get completed. If he goes now, no-one else won LFC a title in his lifetime.

So I'm surprised he doesn't wait for the footie to resume so them mawkish lot can hold a minute's silence every game all season.