PDA

View Full Version : Home office preparing for a tighter lockdown from Thursday onwards

Pokster
04-08-2020, 11:35 AM
No going out, even for exercise. No shopping trips unless really essential. Stay in doors..... this is for the BH weekend

barrybueno
04-08-2020, 11:40 AM
No going out, even for exercise. No shopping trips unless really essential. Stay in doors..... this is for the BH weekend

This is when the 'riots' begin. Will I get shot if I attempt to buy some beer?

Burney
04-08-2020, 11:43 AM

You'll be fine as long as you buy some supposed 'necessity' like bread or whatever with it, b. :shrood:

Luis Anaconda
04-08-2020, 11:44 AM

Yes, yes you will

Burney
04-08-2020, 11:45 AM

Sauce?

Also, I'm extremely dubious about their ability to impose any such regime.

Luis Anaconda
04-08-2020, 11:48 AM
You'll be fine as long as you buy some supposed 'necessity' like bread or whatever with it, b. :shrood:

Are Easter Eggs a necessity now it is actually Easter Week - I think we should be told

Just Trent
04-08-2020, 11:52 AM

I need some extra Lego bricks. Might have to sneak off to the dealer round the corner.

Burney
04-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Are Easter Eggs a necessity now it is actually Easter Week - I think we should be told

I'm pretty sure you go to Hell if you don't eat chocolate at Easter, la. :-(

barrybueno
04-08-2020, 11:54 AM

Like it B. Some milk too, that'll confuse the Feds.

barrybueno
04-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Yes, yes you will

Oh well, San Miguel is worth dying for imo

Luis Anaconda
04-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Oh well, San Miguel is worth dying for imo
I'd rather have Corona - and I do mean the virus

Luis Anaconda
04-08-2020, 12:06 PM
I'm pretty sure you go to Hell if you don't eat chocolate at Easter, la. :-(

Thanks b - I was sure our Catholic beliefs would come in handy some day

barrybueno
04-08-2020, 12:17 PM
I'd rather have Corona - and I do mean the virus

Oh LA. I am disappoint. :-( I feel sad now, I think I'm going to cry :cry:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
With the reaction to all this you can see now why all those ghastly Stalinist despots used to get crowds of starving people cheering on their dear leaders as they were given a loaf of bread to do the week.

Tony C
04-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Do they even have enough cells to deal with the arrests they will have to make?

Lol Imagine being arrested and stuck overnight 5 man in a cell.

Pokster
04-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Sauce?

Also, I'm extremely dubious about their ability to impose any such regime.

Wife's friend works for the home office,she has just been making the video that will be released with it

Luis Anaconda
04-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Wife's friend works for the home office,she has just been making the video that will be released with it

PIC? We still have standards, p

Pokster
04-08-2020, 01:01 PM
PIC? We still have standards, p

you would.

Sir C
04-08-2020, 01:01 PM

Am I allowed out into the garden?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Am I allowed out into the garden?

proletariat a garden c. That won't fool my mensheviks for a moment when they arrive to pay you out.

Are those sweet little ponies OK btw?

barrybueno
04-08-2020, 01:16 PM
you would.

We need the pic! In her office attire if possible. You know, heels, stockings, glasses etc

Maravilloso Marvo
04-08-2020, 01:23 PM
you would.

This is no way to speak of your wife P. I mean, I know we all would, most of us have, but let's show her a little respect.

Sir C
04-08-2020, 01:26 PM
proletariat a garden c. That won't fool my mensheviks for a moment when they arrive to pay you out.

Are those sweet little ponies OK btw?

That’s the back paddock, h. The gardens are complete,y different.

They are very well, thank you. Losing their winter coats now, so they’re having lots of grooming.

Once this is all over I’d love you to come and meet them. You could take a look at the bath, as well - it seems to be draining quite slowly.

barrybueno
04-08-2020, 01:33 PM

They are very well, thank you. Losing their winter coats now, so they’re having lots of grooming.

Once this is all over I’d love you to come and meet them. You could take a look at the bath, as well - it seems to be draining quite slowly.

Plunge the hell out of that mofo C. I'll pop round and do it if you like. I fúcking love plunging, can't wait until my sink needs doing again.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-08-2020, 01:44 PM

And I would be honoured to come c. I'll give your heating system a thorough health check too and give your wife's plumbing a damn good seeing to ( she doesn't go in for all this hair removal nonsense does he?)

Pokster
04-08-2020, 01:55 PM
This is no way to speak of your wife P. I mean, I know we all would, most of us have, but let's show her a little respect.

Saves me a job

dismalswamp
04-08-2020, 09:48 PM
Should they attempt this, now is the time to resist. The lockdown is killing people, we should be out and about creating immunity.
****s.

Rich
04-09-2020, 07:55 AM

Does tin foil count? I need to get some to create a hat. Hopefully it will protect me from the 5G laser-beams.

Luis Anaconda
04-09-2020, 08:13 AM
Does tin foil count? I need to get some to create a hat. Hopefully it will protect me from the 5G laser-beams.

Can't you prescribe yourself some - should be allowed if it is for medical reasons