PDA

View Full Version : Boris in Intensive Care

Tony C
04-06-2020, 07:28 PM
:cry:

AFC East
04-06-2020, 07:44 PM
Almost as if the moron was shaking hands with people in a coronavirus ward a month ago. Ignoring science will only get you so far.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Almost as if the moron was shaking hands with people in a coronavirus ward a month ago. Ignoring science will only get you so far.

Have a heart East for fuxake!

The Insider
04-06-2020, 08:10 PM

Are you a f@ckwit or just an unpleasant tw@t?

AFC East
04-06-2020, 08:27 PM

Did I wish him ill? Quite the reverse, I wish him a full and quick recovery. However, he should be up for a Darwin Award if the worst happens.

Oh and since when did awimbers have a conscience?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-06-2020, 08:33 PM
And to think Boris thought he crushed communism back in December.

Sir C
04-07-2020, 05:20 AM
Did I wish him ill? Quite the reverse, I wish him a full and quick recovery. However, he should be up for a Darwin Award if the worst happens.

Oh and since when did awimbers have a conscience?

Brothers! Now is a time for unity, not division.

Pause for a moment and remember Dennis slipping that ball through for Vieira to score against Leicester. There, all better.

AFC East
04-07-2020, 07:07 AM
Brothers! Now is a time for unity, not division.

Pause for a moment and remember Dennis slipping that ball through for Vieira to score against Leicester. There, all better.

Sigh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mgqSeVLD6o

Pokster
04-07-2020, 07:31 AM

So it's ok for AWIMb to take the piss out of practically every famous person that might have caught Covid-19 etc, but heaven help us if someon makes any comment about Boris FFS, grow up, he's not dead. He doesn't deserve any more sympathy than anyone else that has caught it

Sir C
04-07-2020, 07:42 AM
Sigh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mgqSeVLD6o

I love how the Leicester players see Paddy’s run, and know what Dennis is going to do, and can’t do a ****ing thing about it.

Sir C
04-07-2020, 07:44 AM
So it's ok for AWIMb to take the piss out of practically every famous person that might have caught Covid-19 etc, but heaven help us if someon makes any comment about Boris FFS, grow up, he's not dead. He doesn't deserve any more sympathy than anyone else that has caught it

Why would you object to an outbreak of finer feelings? Do you lack the facility for empathy, or something?

Luis Anaconda
04-07-2020, 07:48 AM
I love how the Leicester players see Paddy’s run, and know what Dennis is going to do, and can’t do a ****ing thing about it.

What a day :)

Pokster
04-07-2020, 07:56 AM
Why would you object to an outbreak of finer feelings? Do you lack the facility for empathy, or something?

I feel sorry for everyone who has caught it, I'm not going OTT on feeling sorry for Boris

Pat Vegas
04-07-2020, 08:02 AM
I feel sorry for everyone who has caught it, I'm not going OTT on feeling sorry for Boris

Maybe we should all go OTT to the same level as we putting in to the NHS staff lovefest?

Must be annoying be Boris right now. You'd love to go to a private hospital but obviously he can't in his position.

Sir C
04-07-2020, 08:14 AM

A perfectly reasonable view. I'm just suggesting that policing others' feelings is a bit off.

Sir C
04-07-2020, 08:14 AM
What a day :)

Your hangover :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
04-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Your hangover :hehe:

I tend to forget that when I think back in the day :hide:

Pokster
04-07-2020, 08:31 AM
A perfectly reasonable view. I'm just suggesting that policing others' feelings is a bit off.

I was policing the person who was policing other people's views/feelings

Pokster
04-07-2020, 08:31 AM
Maybe we should all go OTT to the same level as we putting in to the NHS staff lovefest?

Must be annoying be Boris right now. You'd love to go to a private hospital but obviously he can't in his position.

He does seem to have his own medical team rather than the hospitals

Sir C
04-07-2020, 08:40 AM
I tend to forget that when I think back in the day :hide:

A couple of pints at half time perked you up a bit.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-07-2020, 11:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=n3NAx3tsy-k&feature=emb_title

This didn't age very well.

Tony C
04-07-2020, 11:43 AM
If he survives...it could be the worst thing possible for his haters.

He’ll be 6pack Boris by the end of summer and doing the London marathon :nod:

IUFG
04-07-2020, 11:45 AM
If he survives...it could be the worst thing possible for his haters.

He’ll be 6pack Boris by the end of summer and doing the London marathon :nod:

well, the longer we go without an update, the more grim the news about him, I reckon...

Pokster
04-07-2020, 11:53 AM
well, the longer we go without an update, the more grim the news about him, I reckon...

Out of intensive care today... there you go, there is your update

IUFG
04-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Out of intensive care today... there you go, there is your update

timing is everything, p ;-)