PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who thinks this Duffy thing sounds a bit far-fetched?

Burney
04-06-2020, 10:39 AM
:rubchin: imo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11334583/duffy-rape-details-drug-kidnap/

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-06-2020, 10:47 AM

I think we all see that she is probably mentally ill, triggered by her generation's total inability to cope with a loss of fame. The Flack woman, for example, preferred to kill herself rather than accept her time in the limelight was over.

barrybueno
04-06-2020, 11:13 AM

You don't keep something like that to yourself for ten years. I'm calling búllshít on her foxy ass :judge:

Burney
04-06-2020, 11:36 AM
You don't keep something like that to yourself for ten years. I'm calling búllshít on her foxy ass :judge:

My suspicions are aroused by the lack of detail or corroboration. How did this mysterious raper smuggle her away from her friends at this birthday? How did he get her out of the country? As I understand it, it's not as easy as you might think to smuggle drugged songstresses past immigration control.
Also, why did he feel the need to go elsewhere? Wasn't this just an unnecessary complication to his plans? And she was drugged for four weeks in her own house and nobody saw or visited her?

And he just let her go after four weeks,did he? He didn't worry that she might go to the police or identify him, just 'Ta-ra, Duffy. Soz about the whole kidnap, sex-trafficking, rape and imprisonment thing'?

Nah. Not buying it. She's nuts.

barrybueno
04-06-2020, 11:41 AM
My suspicions are aroused by the lack of detail or corroboration. How did this mysterious raper smuggle her away from her friends at this birthday? How did he get her out of the country? As I understand it, it's not as easy as you might think to smuggle drugged songstresses past immigration control.
Also, why did he feel the need to go elsewhere? Wasn't this just an unnecessary complication to his plans? And she was drugged for four weeks in her own house and nobody saw or visited her?

And he just let her go after four weeks,did he? He didn't worry that she might go to the police or identify him, just 'Ta-ra, Duffy. Soz about the whole kidnap, sex-trafficking, rape and imprisonment thing'?

Yeah more holes in her story than a Wenger 2007 onwards defence imo. And if any of it was true he would have killed her once he'd had his fill, otherwise he'd be as mad as she is.

Luis Anaconda
04-06-2020, 11:42 AM
My suspicions are aroused by the lack of detail or corroboration. How did this mysterious raper smuggle her away from her friends at this birthday? How did he get her out of the country?
By Rockferry?

As I understand it, it's not as easy as you might think to smuggle drugged songstresses past immigration control.

And he just let her go after four weeks,did he?
Presumably she was begging him for Mercy

He didn't worry that she might go to the police or identify him, just 'Ta-ra, Duffy. Soz about the whole kidnap, sex-trafficking, rape and imprisonment thing'?

that's all I've got. Sorry to Rain on your Parade

Burney
04-06-2020, 11:44 AM

This displays a worrying familiarity with her oeuvre, la. Almost... obsessive, in fact. :sherlock:

Burney
04-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Yeah more holes in her story than a Wenger 2007 onwards defence imo. And if any of it was true he would have killed her once he'd had his fill, otherwise he'd be as mad as she is.

And four weeks? I'd have thought even a crazed sex case would get bored after a week.

IUFG
04-06-2020, 11:45 AM

the 35 year old has bravely waived her anonymity... :rolleyes:

the 35 year old narcissist... imo

barrybueno
04-06-2020, 11:50 AM

These Mercy lyrics:

You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
I said release me

What came first, the abduction or the song :sherlock:

Luis Anaconda
04-06-2020, 11:51 AM
This displays a worrying familiarity with her oeuvre, la. Almost... obsessive, in fact. :sherlock:

um, er, Wikipedia, b. Would though. I wonder if Uncle Josef still has that cellar

Burney
04-06-2020, 11:53 AM

To be fair, I suspect the poor girl believes it. It sounds to me like she had a Force-10 nervy b with psychotic episode and/or fugue state and has invented this delusion to explain it all.

And it sounds as though some unscrupulous headshrinker has encouraged the delusion to the point where it's fixed in her mind.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-06-2020, 11:56 AM

released a song.

Was she any good by the way? There was an Australian fellow back in the 70's who went under the stagename Duffy too and I had no reason the believe they were not one and the same.

barrybueno
04-06-2020, 12:00 PM
released a song.

Was she any good by the way? There was an Australian fellow back in the 70's who went under the stagename Duffy too and I had no reason the believe they were not one and the same.

There's only one Duffy H and that is the great Stephen 'Tin Tin' :bow:

Burney
04-06-2020, 12:01 PM
released a song.

She was pretty 'meh'. Rode the Winehouse wave when everyone was signing souly/bluesy white female vocalists.

Did a Coke ad on a bicycle, I think. Welsh.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-06-2020, 12:09 PM
She was pretty 'meh'. Rode the Winehouse wave when everyone was signing souly/bluesy white female vocalists.

Have you any recollection of the Duffy I remember? Definitely Aussie, looked a bit like Ziggy, think he wore pointed ears and I'm sure had an appearance on Russell Harty. There is not the merest sniff of him on google :rubchin:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-06-2020, 12:10 PM
There's only one Duffy H and that is the great Stephen 'Tin Tin' :bow:

A first class Popsmith bb and no error

Luis Anaconda
04-06-2020, 12:10 PM

All this came out, of course, when she lost her place in the heart of the Brighton defence

Burney
04-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Have you any recollection of the Duffy I remember? Definitely Aussie, looked a bit like Ziggy, think he wore pointed ears and I'm sure had an appearance on Russell Harty. There is not the merest sniff of him on google :rubchin:

It rings ne'er a bell with me, I'm afraid. You might have imagined him.

IUFG
04-06-2020, 12:14 PM
All this came out, of course, when she lost her place in the heart of the Brighton defence

Bullied the fúck out of Lacazette, istr...

Luis Anaconda
04-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Bullied the fúck out of Lacazette, istr...

I regret using the Mercy like too early now ...