PDA

View Full Version : Right I am getting ****ing bored of this

Pat Vegas
04-06-2020, 08:28 AM
There is only so much exercise I can do.

Worst big brother ever

barrybueno
04-06-2020, 08:40 AM
There is only so much exercise I can do.

Worst big brother ever

I'm fúcking bored of ****s being interviewed at home with their ****ing bookcase behind them. Always the fúcking bookcase!

Can't someone with a sense of humour have the poster of that tennis girl scratching her arse behind them?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-06-2020, 08:44 AM
I'm fúcking bored of ****s being interviewed at home with their ****ing bookcase behind them. Always the fúcking bookcase!

Can't someone with a sense of humour have the poster of that tennis girl scratching her arse behind them?

Great idea. Do they still make that poster?

Pat Vegas
04-06-2020, 08:52 AM

:hehe: my company has been doing similar calls and recording them, i like how they clearly dress up for them but try to still look a bit casual.

They fella they have on skynews a lot though doesn't seem to care he looks like he just go out of bed.

Luis Anaconda
04-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Great idea. Do they still make that poster?

You probably wouldn't want a current version with the original model, gg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/athena-tennis-girl-poses-next-177103

That was almost ten years ago

Tony C
04-06-2020, 09:59 AM

And not wearing any pants...

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-06-2020, 10:04 AM
You probably wouldn't want a current version with the original model, gg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/athena-tennis-girl-poses-next-177103

That was almost ten years ago

Wow. I'd never realised it was a 1980 calendar. I guess as a 9 year old, my eyes never got to the bottom of the poster. {See what I did there?}

I wish she'd been called Joan Hunter Dunn, though.