PDA

View Full Version : Anyway Herbie, if you really wanna dig Burney out you should remind him that he

Monty92
04-01-2020, 12:43 PM
promised me that all this would have comfortably blown over by the end of May and I'd definitely still be able to go to Cyprus to play football with Jack 'Jackie Wilshere' Wilshere :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-01-2020, 12:56 PM
promised me that all this would have comfortably blown over by the end of May and I'd definitely still be able to go to Cyprus to play football with Jack 'Jackie Wilshere' Wilshere :-(

He'll only use sophistry to deny that he ever said it. He's like Trump with a vocabulary (and only marginally less unpleasant).

Luis Anaconda
04-01-2020, 01:03 PM

Surely the fact that Jack and football and play are in the same sentence should have been a clue that it wasn't going to happen

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Surely the fact that Jack and football and play are in the same sentence should have been a clue that it wasn't going to happen

And he's not Jackie is he. There is only one Jackie and that's wor Jackie

barrybueno
04-01-2020, 01:16 PM

One mild 50/50 with M and that pussy Wilshere is limping off imo

Luis Anaconda
04-01-2020, 01:21 PM
One mild 50/50 with M and that pussy Wilshere is limping off imo

You clearly have never seen Monty tackle

barrybueno
04-01-2020, 01:29 PM

True but I have seen Wor Jackie Wilsh try it, shirley 'Monts' cant be as fragile :-|

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-01-2020, 03:52 PM

I'm sure that Bueno has seen Monty's tackle...... Even if he did have to squint