PDA

View Full Version : So if Tory ministers are refusing to speak to the BBC because they feel themselves

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-24-2020, 10:28 AM
treated impolitely, why are they queuing up to have their arsehóles ruinously stretched by the odious kunt Piers Morgan on GMB? Can't they just petulantly flounce out the way they did with the beeb?

Sir C
03-24-2020, 10:49 AM
treated impolitely, why are they queuing up to have their arsehóles ruinously stretched by the odious kunt Piers Morgan on GMB? Can't they just petulantly flounce out the way they did with the beeb?

This is a time for unity, h, not division. Let us come together like our parents did during the Blitz and stand as one against this terrible threat to our old and sick!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-24-2020, 11:03 AM
This is a time for unity, h, not division. Let us come together like our parents did during the Blitz and stand as one against this terrible threat to our old and sick!

Morgan to be so beastly to him?

Anyway, these lovely horses of yours that gambol and frolic so sweetly in this idyllic green meadow. Do they, by any chance, happen to have a single straight horn, in the fashion of a spiral, protruding from their foreheads?

And is your meadow always bright and sunny, even if it is actually raining anywhere else in the country?

Sir C
03-24-2020, 11:10 AM
Morgan to be so beastly to him?

Anyway, these lovely horses of yours that gambol and frolic so sweetly in this idyllic green meadow. Do they, by any chance, happen to have a single straight horn, in the fashion of a spiral, protruding from their foreheads?

And is your meadow always bright and sunny, even if it is actually raining anywhere else in the country?

:cloud9: They shít marshmallows, too.

Burney
03-24-2020, 11:19 AM

Pffft. Marshmallows are no good to a chap. Horseshít is much more useful than marshmallows.

The Wine Society's stopped delivering, btw. I am fúcking fewmin' :shout:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-24-2020, 11:23 AM

Hmmm. Just two more questions c,

In this 'place' where you are, is Sterling soaring majestically like an uncaged eagle against the pitiful Euro, or is it tanking perilously close to parity?

And are the Germans (damn them to hell) dying of the virus in the tens of thousands, or are they coping quite well due to equipping themselves with a sensible number of ICU's (damned euro lies)?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-24-2020, 12:32 PM

C, you know I mostly lurk so don't keep up on the gossip, but have you been having me on about horsey?

I thought you'd genuinely got one {and it seemed to have been doing wonders for your good karma.} Are you now saying it was just a Brexit analogy all along to wind up the likes of Herbs and I? Something along the lines of "See? Told you. Now BJ has a big majority I've got a unicorn out the back."

Luis Anaconda
03-24-2020, 01:28 PM
Hmmm. Just two more questions c,

In this 'place' where you are, is Sterling soaring majestically like an uncaged eagle against the pitiful Euro, or is it tanking perilously close to parity?

And are the Germans (damn them to hell) dying of the virus in the tens of thousands, or are they coping quite well due to equipping themselves with a sensible number of ICU's (damned euro lies)?
I can answer the last one. German mortality rate is 0.4% (compared to 9.5 in Italy)

barrybueno
03-24-2020, 01:34 PM
I can answer the last one. German mortality rate is 0.4% (compared to 9.5 in Italy)

Do you know the OAP percentages of both countries LA? I think I heard the eyeties is 22% which would explain their high losses a fair bit.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
03-24-2020, 01:40 PM

Corbyn must be fuming. This would have been a great chance to bring in his Stalinist dictatorship.

Sir C
03-24-2020, 01:45 PM
C, you know I mostly lurk so don't keep up on the gossip, but have you been having me on about horsey?

I thought you'd genuinely got one {and it seemed to have been doing wonders for your good karma.} Are you now saying it was just a Brexit analogy all along to wind up the likes of Herbs and I? Something along the lines of "See? Told you. Now BJ has a big majority I've got a unicorn out the back."

No, g. I’ve got two rescued ponies now. TWO!

Luis Anaconda
03-24-2020, 01:54 PM

Isn't it one rescue pony and one you stole from a field? Or was you're original story just pony?

Sir C
03-24-2020, 02:07 PM
Isn't it one rescue pony and one you stole from a field? Or was you're original story just pony?

I rescued the first one from the road, actually. Abandoned, he was.

Luis Anaconda
03-24-2020, 02:34 PM
I rescued the first one from the road, actually. Abandoned, he was.
They both look awfully happy anyway

03-24-2020, 03:11 PM

Cool. I did believe you, it's just when you two started talking about unicorns shîtting marshmallows, I feared I may have missed an in joke.

When did the lady horse come? What's she like? And does the de-bøllocked man horse like her?

Didn't you say there was some little issue with her? I hope she's well. And it's good of you to follow the teachings of Ashoka. Unlike certain Tories who curse our club forever simply to win one cricket series, your next incarnation taking you closer to Nirvana is assured.

What are their names, C? Could you post a pic of them to cheer us up in these plague-ridden times?

Oh. Hang on. You get one horse and locusts bring famine to East Africa and Western South Asia.

You get another horse and we have plague.

When are you getting War and Death, hhhmmm, C? The apocalypse is beginning in your garden, isn't it? You're planning to end the age of Kaliyuga yourself.

Sir C
03-24-2020, 06:15 PM
Cool. I did believe you, it's just when you two started talking about unicorns shîtting marshmallows, I feared I may have missed an in joke.

When did the lady horse come? What's she like? And does the de-bøllocked man horse like her?

Didn't you say there was some little issue with her? I hope she's well. And it's good of you to follow the teachings of Ashoka. Unlike certain Tories who curse our club forever simply to win one cricket series, your next incarnation taking you closer to Nirvana is assured.

What are their names, C? Could you post a pic of them to cheer us up in these plague-ridden times?

Oh. Hang on. You get one horse and locusts bring famine to East Africa and Western South Asia.

You get another horse and we have plague.

When are you getting War and Death, hhhmmm, C? The apocalypse is beginning in your garden, isn't it? You're planning to end the age of Kaliyuga yourself.

I’ll get back to you tomorrow on these points g! For now I’ve just been out to feed the foxes (Broken Ear is heavily pregnant) and fill up the bird feeders. :littleeden:

barrybueno
03-24-2020, 06:37 PM
I’ll get back to you tomorrow on these points g! For now I’ve just been out to feed the foxes (Broken Ear is heavily pregnant) and fill up the bird feeders. :littleeden:

:hehe: Great stuff Dr. Dolittle

03-24-2020, 06:41 PM

Our fox is called CJ, after Charles James Fox, the latter Georgian Radical Whig MP. Foxes are cunning lefties, you see?

But if you are the horsemen of the apocalypse, will you given us a warning before you go full on Damian?