PDA

View Full Version : Car manufacturers shutting down production.

Sir C
03-18-2020, 02:22 PM
Early retirement after all, then. :cloud9:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-18-2020, 02:42 PM
Early retirement after all, then. :cloud9:

. . . . . . . . .

Sir C
03-18-2020, 02:52 PM
. . . . . . . . .

I've got about 500 kilos of prime horsemeat, h.

Burney
03-18-2020, 02:58 PM

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Monty92
03-18-2020, 03:04 PM
I bet you say that to all the girls.

I think if I did have to pick an animal to f*ck I'd definitely choose a horse.

Sir C
03-18-2020, 03:07 PM

:nod: Barney has an exquisitely shapely bottom, it must be said.

Fúck my horse and I'll kill you.

Monty92
03-18-2020, 03:09 PM

It might spawn some kind of Jewhorse mash-up with a long face and an even longer nose. And it would obviously make an "Oy-Neigh!" noise, which would be funny.

Sir C
03-18-2020, 03:14 PM
It might spawn some kind of Jewhorse mash-up with a long face and an even longer nose. And it would obviously make an "Oy-Neigh!" noise, which would be funny.

There are just a couple of minor problems with this idea:

1. You can't cross human beings and horses. It simply doesn't work.
2. Barney is a male.
3. Barney has been gelded.
4. Barney would reject your skinny little jewcock anyway.

Apart from those details I'm rather keen on your idea of the jewhorse. Like Mel Brooks' jewish Indian chief in Blazing Saddles. Except it would be Mel Brooks' horse, rather than Mel Brooks. Obviously.

Burney
03-18-2020, 03:15 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Nobody said anything about fúcking boy horses, mate! We're not benders!

Burney
03-18-2020, 03:16 PM

I dunno. Equus and that Stephen Fry book put me off a bit. :-(

Monty92
03-18-2020, 03:16 PM
There are just a couple of minor problems with this idea:

1. You can't cross human beings and horses. It simply doesn't work.
2. Barney is a male.
3. Barney has been gelded.
4. Barney would reject your skinny little jewcock anyway.

Apart from those details I'm rather keen on your idea of the jewhorse. Like Mel Brooks' jewish Indian chief in Blazing Saddles. Except it would be Mel Brooks' horse, rather than Mel Brooks. Obviously.

I've just remembered I still have about 3 series of Bojack Horseman to get through :cloud9:

Sir C
03-18-2020, 03:18 PM
I've just remembered I still have about 3 series of Bojack Horseman to get through :cloud9:

Never heard of it. Looks silly.

Amy Sedaris? As in David Sedaris' sister?

Tony C
03-18-2020, 03:48 PM
Patek and Rolex have now closed...end of days :cry:

Luis Anaconda
03-18-2020, 04:25 PM
Patek and Rolex have now closed...end of days :cry:

:( Two of our biggest advertisers

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-19-2020, 10:33 AM

You cunning old devil c. This was nothing to do with altruism or generosity of spirit. And while he's still alive, no need to waste resources keeping him frozen.

Sir C
03-19-2020, 10:50 AM
You cunning old devil c. This was nothing to do with altruism or generosity of spirit. And while he's still alive, no need to waste resources keeping him frozen.

His new friend is coming next week h! :cloud9:

She's anorexic, apparently :-(

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-19-2020, 10:52 AM
His new friend is coming next week h! :cloud9:

She's anorexic, apparently :-(

Are you going to breed them, C? How does it work? Are the ladies picky or will they shag anything with four hooves?

Sir C
03-19-2020, 10:54 AM
Are you going to breed them, C? How does it work? Are the ladies picky or will they shag anything with four hooves?

He's had his 'nads removed, g.

No, I'm just going to let them live out their lives in peace in a nice field. They'll probably outlive me.

Come to think of it, they'll probably outlive humanity at the current rate.

barrybueno
03-19-2020, 11:02 AM

No, I'm just going to let them live out their lives in peace in a nice field. They'll probably outlive me.

They definitely will as long as you keep them away from social media and panicky humans :thumbup:

03-19-2020, 11:13 AM

Oh, poor horsey.

Still, it's thoroughly decent of you to be so considerate to our equine friends. Where did you find this new one? Why is she being given away.

Burney
03-19-2020, 11:17 AM

Does Barney have Coronavirus?

OR IS HE JUST A LITTLE HO(A)RSE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

:cooper:

Sir C
03-19-2020, 11:21 AM
Does Barney have Coronavirus?

OR IS HE JUST A LITTLE HO(A)RSE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

:cooper:

NOW THEY SAY BETTY WILL ARRIVE ON SUNDAY! They're trying to get her delivered pre-lockdown...

Sir C
03-19-2020, 11:22 AM
Oh, poor horsey.

Still, it's thoroughly decent of you to be so considerate to our equine friends. Where did you find this new one? Why is she being given away.

She's coming from the horse re-homing charity.

Yes, human civilisation is coming to an end and I'm farting about with rescue horses.

Pokster
03-19-2020, 11:40 AM

horse might tell you to **** off

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-19-2020, 12:27 PM
And will you be taking from Betty that which, shall we say, is rightfully yours? Jus Equus Delecto the knights of old called it

03-19-2020, 12:43 PM
She's coming from the horse re-homing charity.

Yes, human civilisation is coming to an end and I'm farting about with rescue horses.

That's really sweet of you, C. They might protect you. If the virus can't jump to horse cells, and you spend all your time farting about with them, you'll be fine. It will be your good karma for helping them.

When Ashoka the Great unified India and converted everyone to Buddhism, he put up pillars proclaiming human and animal rights.

Emperor Ashoka said, “the sound of the drum has been replaced by the Sound of Dhamma”, that is, cosmic order and righteousness. One of the ways to achieve this goal was animal rights as said in the Edicts of Ashoka.

Thus the purity of your soul will save you for it was written thus 2,300 years ago.

Sir C
03-19-2020, 12:47 PM
That's really sweet of you, C. They might protect you. If the virus can't jump to horse cells, and you spend all your time farting about with them, you'll be fine. It will be your good karma for helping them.

When Ashoka the Great unified India and converted everyone to Buddhism, he put up pillars proclaiming human and animal rights.

Emperor Ashoka said, “the sound of the drum has been replaced by the Sound of Dhamma”, that is, cosmic order and righteousness. One of the ways to achieve this goal was animal rights as said in the Edicts of Ashoka.

Thus the purity of your soul will save you for it was written thus 2,300 years ago.

Well, there's a bonus!

Burney
03-19-2020, 12:53 PM

Karma's not real, gg. Sorry, but it's not.

Sir C
03-19-2020, 12:57 PM
Karma's not real, gg. Sorry, but it's not.

:hehe: I getcha, b.

Sadly, there's no escaping it. You did it and you'll pay for it. :shrug:

Burney
03-19-2020, 01:06 PM
:hehe: I getcha, b.

Sadly, there's no escaping it. You did it and you'll pay for it. :shrug:

Robert Mugabe lived to 95. Jimmy Savile died a knight of the realm aged 84 - I could go on.

No such thing as karma imo.

Sir C
03-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Robert Mugabe lived to 95. Jimmy Savile died a knight of the realm aged 84 - I could go on.

He didn't look happy to me, ol' Bob. And Jimmy wasn't exactly cheerful, was he? Sitting indorrs sniffing his dead mum's gusset.

No, they were made miserable by karma.

03-19-2020, 01:38 PM

You're erroneously thinking only of this life, B. What is they've been reincarnated as lepers? Or even worse, Yanks.

As a Tory Brexiteer, you'll probably come back as a Haitian slum dweller. Or a Sperz fan. While Sir C will be saved by his horse, and may come back as a successful jockey.

The whole point about karma is that it helps determine your reincarnation. Saville's probably a six year old girl getting nonced daily, I'm afraid. This is the trouble, the evil continues unless we do good in this life allowing things to be better for all of humanity in our subsequent ones.

Repent, B. You really wouldn't like it if you came back in a Haitian slum. Trust me. I've been there and it's not your scene at all.

Burney
03-19-2020, 01:41 PM
You're erroneously thinking only of this life, B. What is they've been reincarnated as lepers? Or even worse, Yanks.

As a Tory Brexiteer, you'll probably come back as a Haitian slum dweller. Or a Sperz fan. While Sir C will be saved by his horse, and may come back as a successful jockey.

The whole point about karma is that it helps determine your reincarnation. Saville's probably a six year old girl getting nonced daily, I'm afraid. This is the trouble, the evil continues unless we do good in this life allowing things to be better for all of humanity in our subsequent ones.

Repent, B. You really wouldn't like it if you came back in a Haitian slum. Trust me. I've been there and it's not your scene at all.

Oh, no! Sir C hates horsey racing! He thinks it's murder or something.

And this Haitian slum dweller...how big's his cock, out of interest?

03-19-2020, 01:43 PM
He didn't look happy to me, ol' Bob. And Jimmy wasn't exactly cheerful, was he? Sitting indorrs sniffing his dead mum's gusset.

No, they were made miserable by karma.

You see, C? Perhaps spurred on by virus-induced feelings of mortality, you're thinking of your soul. And because of your cosmic horsey goodness, you're eyes are opening to the realities of karma. Despite your Toryality, you'll be fine in the next life.

Btw, does your C's Little Pony really weigh half a ton? I didn't realise that they were that big. How much does the fücker cost to feed?

03-19-2020, 01:53 PM
Oh, no! Sir C hates horsey racing! He thinks it's murder or something.

And this Haitian slum dweller...how big's his cock, out of interest?

Maybe he'll just come back as a rich, aristocratic, country gent, then. With beautiful young daughters who love him dearly for buying them ponies.

I didn't ask any of the Haitians to let me see their cocks though, B.

I don't think having a big schlong will make up for living in corrugated iron huts with raw sewage running past your front door. Have a look at some pics. As I say, it's not for you, even if you were hung like one of C's horses.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationsonline.org% 2Fgallery%2FHaiti%2FShacks-Cite-Soleil.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationsonline.org%2Fon eworld%2Fmap%2Fgoogle_map_Port-au-Prince.htm&docid=Kb4HGxSOok-ZZM&tbnid=9npnA28yB2v4IM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiM5srH1qboAhUBonEKHYQDD9YQMwhrKBMwEw.. i&w=855&h=280&bih=1121&biw=2133&q=cite%20soleil%20port%20au%20prince&ved=0ahUKEwiM5srH1qboAhUBonEKHYQDD9YQMwhrKBMwEw&iact=mrc&uact=8

Sir C
03-19-2020, 03:05 PM
You see, C? Perhaps spurred on by virus-induced feelings of mortality, you're thinking of your soul. And because of your cosmic horsey goodness, you're eyes are opening to the realities of karma. Despite your Toryality, you'll be fine in the next life.

Btw, does your C's Little Pony really weigh half a ton? I didn't realise that they were that big. How much does the fücker cost to feed?

Actually it's about 400 kg, I believe. He doesn't cost anything to feed really. He just grazes his field. A handful of hay occasionally as a treat, that's all.

He costs fortunes in other ways, naturally.