PDA

View Full Version : Why is Corbyn at PMQs?

Monty92
03-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Shouldn't he be at home?

Pat Vegas
03-18-2020, 12:18 PM
Shouldn't he be at home?

he looks like a man who doesn't have one.

Burney
03-18-2020, 12:20 PM
Shouldn't he be at home?

To be honest, it would be doing the Labour Party a massive favour if him, McDonnell and McCluskey got it and died.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have no useful suggestions to make, I'm afraid. :-(

However, it has just struck me what a difficult time this must be for people who are attempting to conduct extramarital affairs. Nightmare imo.

Monty92
03-18-2020, 12:27 PM
To be honest, it would be doing the Labour Party a massive favour if him, McDonnell and McCluskey got it and died.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have no useful suggestions to make, I'm afraid. :-(

However, it has just struck me what a difficult time this must be for people who are attempting to conduct extramarital affairs. Nightmare imo.

I keep hearing how there's gonna be a huge batch of Corona babies in nine months time because of all the couples forced to spend so much time together.

I can honestly say my sex drive has never been lower. I can barely summon the enthusiasm to stick my hand down my pants while I'm watching TV :-(

Thanks for your thoughts. I honestly think it might be best for certain people like my dad to just take their chances with the damn thing.

Burney
03-18-2020, 12:41 PM
I keep hearing how there's gonna be a huge batch of Corona babies in nine months time because of all the couples forced to spend so much time together.

I can honestly say my sex drive has never been lower. I can barely summon the enthusiasm to stick my hand down my pants while I'm watching TV :-(

Thanks for your thoughts. I honestly think it might be best for certain people like my dad to just take their chances with the damn thing.

I'm thinking a huge spike in the rates of domestic abuse and divorce are more likely, but hey, that's me. Always looking at the positives. :hehe:

Monty92
03-18-2020, 12:48 PM
I'm thinking a huge spike in the rates of domestic abuse and divorce are more likely, but hey, that's me. Always looking at the positives. :hehe:

We've had to cancel our wedding, honeymoon and house purchase.

As a result I am absolutely f*cking minted due to having ring-fenced a significant chunk of money for these various big-ticket events. When this is all over I'm gonna be like Michael Jackson in Harrods.

Burney
03-18-2020, 01:05 PM
We've had to cancel our wedding, honeymoon and house purchase.

As a result I am absolutely f*cking minted due to having ring-fenced a significant chunk of money for these various big-ticket events. When this is all over I'm gonna be like Michael Jackson in Harrods.

Yes. Although you'll be a bit fúcked when we devolve to a barter economy imo.