PDA

View Full Version : Genuine question has anyone cancelled their sky sports packages?

Pat Vegas
03-16-2020, 12:23 PM
doesn't seem to be any point to keep it.

7sisters
03-16-2020, 12:54 PM

:wave: Cancelled mine a couple of years back. Just wasn’t really watching enough games to justify keeping it.

barrybueno
03-16-2020, 01:06 PM

I'm getting rid, then again I'm moving so that might be why :rubchin:

Aggro innit to get shot then get it back on in 2 months time or whenever, doesn't seem worth it tbh.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-16-2020, 02:28 PM
:wave: Cancelled mine a couple of years back. Just wasn’t really watching enough games to justify keeping it.

I've never had it. I just wish someone would come up with HD streaming. Why hasn't anyone done it yet? I mean, wifi's fast enough nowadays.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-16-2020, 03:19 PM

The cable TV companies over here lowered the price to £10. Even that feels like too much.

Burney
03-16-2020, 03:25 PM
The cable TV companies over here lowered the price to £10. Even that feels like too much.

I haven't looked at it for a week - not much point. I assume it's all repeated content at the moment?

I was thinking how píssed off Liverpool fans must be at the moment. Not just about the league, but about the fact that they lost their first game so close to it all being called off. If it weren't for that they could claim the moral right to call themselves Invincibles - even though the season didn't finish.

Wánkers. :hehe:

Pat Vegas
03-16-2020, 03:32 PM
I haven't looked at it for a week - not much point. I assume it's all repeated content at the moment?

I was thinking how píssed off Liverpool fans must be at the moment. Not just about the league, but about the fact that they lost their first game so close to it all being called off. If it weren't for that they could claim the moral right to call themselves Invincibles - even though the season didn't finish.

Wánkers. :hehe:

It's just Gary Neville sitting there watching old goals with former players.

Burney
03-16-2020, 03:40 PM
It's just Gary Neville sitting there watching old goals with former players.

It would be better if it was Gary Neville just sitting there laughing at Liverpool fans while masturbating vigorously.

Still, give it time.

Tony C
03-16-2020, 05:21 PM
I just saw a thread on the betfair forum about this.

45 minute wait minimum :yikes:

I suppose you got everyone cancelling after Cheltenham too.