PDA

View Full Version : Is there actually anywhere else that is good to get 'news'

Pat Vegas
03-16-2020, 10:27 AM
As all I see on the mainstream ones is 'death toll rises' and here is an expert saying washing your hands.

How come they don't have any relateively healthy person who's had the virus and talk about it :sherlock:

barrybueno
03-16-2020, 11:20 AM
As all I see on the mainstream ones is 'death toll rises' and here is an expert saying washing your hands.

How come they don't have any relateively healthy person who's had the virus and talk about it :sherlock:

Artetas' wife has been very chipper about the way her man has kicked the virus to the kerb, you'll like that :thumbup:

Pat Vegas
03-16-2020, 11:21 AM
Artetas' wife has been very chipper about the way her man has kicked the virus to the kerb, you'll like that :thumbup:

That's what people need to know.

What they should do is isolate all the oldies and 'underlying health conditions' types. they most likely don't work anyway.

Burney
03-16-2020, 11:25 AM

As a disciple of Arsene, I imagine he took it on the chest, controlled it immediately and then neatly passed it on to a teammate.

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2020, 12:59 PM
As a disciple of Arsene, I imagine he took it on the chest, controlled it immediately and then neatly passed it on to a teammate.

Token I bet Mrs Arteta takes it on the chest post

7sisters
03-16-2020, 01:57 PM

The Beeb had some splendid old Doris of 60 on earlier. Proper, sleeves up trooper. Basically said she felt shyte for 72 hours but no real biggie. :shrug: