PDA

View Full Version : Tescos like a war zone.....

Tony C
03-16-2020, 07:31 AM
Just popped in for my morning Americano from Costa :cry:

Tony C
03-16-2020, 07:34 AM
Whats with people buying flashlights? Thought it was a virus not a hurricane loooool

Burney
03-16-2020, 09:31 AM
Just popped in for my morning Americano from Costa :cry:

I popped into Tesco for some duck legs yesterday and things were fine. There was even a stack of lavatory paper by the entrance that was going largely unmolested.

But then I live in a place that's not largely populated by scum. :shrug:

WES
03-16-2020, 09:38 AM
I popped into Tesco for some duck legs yesterday and things were fine. There was even a stack of lavatory paper by the entrance that was going largely unmolested.

But then I live in a place that's not largely populated by scum. :shrug:

Tescos in Guildford allegedly ran out of loo roll the other day. But when I was in Cardiff last week visiting Little Miss WES at uni the Tescos there had loads of it.

People in Surrey hoarding before the Welsh do. Who'd have thought that? :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2020, 10:01 AM
Tescos in Guildford allegedly ran out of loo roll the other day. But when I was in Cardiff last week visiting Little Miss WES at uni the Tescos there had loads of it.

People in Surrey hoarding before the Welsh do. Who'd have thought that? :rubchin:

It's Wales - they might not have heard of loo paper yet

WES
03-16-2020, 10:05 AM
It's Wales - they might not have heard of loo paper yet

Funny place, Cardiff. If you go into anyplace remotely upscale there isn't a Welsh accent to be found.

Little Miss WES has been at uni there for 6 months and still hasn't met a Welsh student. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Funny place, Cardiff. If you go into anyplace remotely upscale there isn't a Welsh accent to be found.

Little Miss WES has been at uni there for 6 months and still hasn't met a Welsh student. :hehe:

:hehe: tbf it is a lovely place on the whole.