PDA

View Full Version : If the premier league had any sense they'd declare the season finished

Sir C
03-11-2020, 09:12 AM
and award the title to Liverpool now.

Instead they'll end up playing a few games in empty stadia and getting presented the trophy in front of... no one.

What a nightmare for Liverpool supporters who have waited so long for this. :-(

:hehe:

Just Trent
03-11-2020, 09:22 AM

Instead they'll end up playing a few games in empty stadia and getting presented the trophy in front of... no one.

:nod: Just declare the season done 10 games short. Everyone finishes where they are now. To keep it fair, obviously there is no relegation or promotion within the premier league this season.

Leeds Utd :vsign:

Pat Vegas
03-11-2020, 09:30 AM

good idea and i can remove my sky sports package for the forseable future

Luis Anaconda
03-11-2020, 09:38 AM
:nod: Just declare the season done 10 games short. Everyone finishes where they are now. To keep it fair, obviously there is no relegation or promotion within the premier league this season.

Leeds Utd :vsign:

Leeds relegated to League 1 because somehow this is all their fault

barrybueno
03-11-2020, 09:41 AM

They haven't actually won it yet C, chuck the whole season in the bin and we go again in September. It would be the greatest thing ever in the whole of football history imo.

IUFG
03-11-2020, 09:44 AM

it is, their fault

Italian, Andrea Radrizzani - founder of MP&SIlva which is owned by Everbright Securities and Beijing Baofeng Technology - is their owner.

Italy? China? Coincidence? I don't think so. . . :tinfoilhat:

Pokster
03-11-2020, 09:47 AM

:vsign: do one la

barrybueno
03-11-2020, 10:05 AM

It hasn't affected Man About The House and tbh that's all that matters, the rest of life is insignificant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQRgBYsmAMQ

No matter what these commie chinky ****s do they can never take our 70's away from us C :cloud9:

Sir C
03-11-2020, 10:09 AM
It hasn't affected Man About The House and tbh that's all that matters, the rest of life is insignificant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQRgBYsmAMQ

No matter what these commie chinky ****s do they can never take our 70's away from us C :cloud9:

Nice. You can watch all of 'Get Some IN' on youtube, you know :cloud9:

barrybueno
03-11-2020, 10:13 AM
Nice. You can watch all of 'Get Some IN' on youtube, you know :cloud9:

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen that! I know you'll never forgive me but I'd like to say it's been a pleasure interacting with you. Goodbye :cry:

Sir C
03-11-2020, 10:22 AM
I'm ashamed to say I've never seen that! I know you'll never forgive me but I'd like to say it's been a pleasure interacting with you. Goodbye :cry:

Oh you should watch it, you'll love it.

It may have been on on Monday evenings. I associate it with one of the depressing evenings which had Crossroads and Coronation Street. :cry:

barrybueno
03-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Oh you should watch it, you'll love it.

It may have been on on Monday evenings. I associate it with one of the depressing evenings which had Crossroads and Coronation Street. :cry:

I'll look it up. I always associate the closing music of The Sweeney with Sunday nights, bedtime and end of the weekend. School the next day, basically the worst part of the week. I'll bet none of that's correct :hehe:

Sir C
03-11-2020, 10:49 AM
I'll look it up. I always associate the closing music of The Sweeney with Sunday nights, bedtime and end of the weekend. School the next day, basically the worst part of the week. I'll bet none of that's correct :hehe:

The only time I went to the pictures with both my parents was to see the movie of the Sweeney. I was too young and had to lie to the fella at the ticket desk.

barrybueno
03-11-2020, 11:19 AM
The only time I went to the pictures with both my parents was to see the movie of the Sweeney. I was too young and had to lie to the fella at the ticket desk.

Don't think I've ever been to the pictures with my parents, my nan took me to see Jaws when I was about 8 or 9. Superbly irresponsible :hehe: wd the nan :bow:

Tony C
03-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Thank god Watford beat them

Imagine claiming a 28 game invincible season

Tony C
03-11-2020, 11:26 AM
I feel the authorities have missed one option

Play the final 10 games on fifa...CPU vs CPU

I’d gladly take that imo

Burney
03-11-2020, 11:34 AM

I seem to remember Diane Keen out of the coffee adverts got her Boris out in that.

Sir C
03-11-2020, 11:36 AM
I seem to remember Diane Keen out of the coffee adverts got her Boris out in that.

1. I have no recollection of such a lady.
2. Aren't you too posh to have ever seen commercial television?
3. Boris?

Burney
03-11-2020, 11:42 AM
1. I have no recollection of such a lady.
2. Aren't you too posh to have ever seen commercial television?
3. Boris?

1/ Course you do. She was in the Nescafé ads with Gareth Hunt. They shook their beans, remember?
2/ No
3/ Wrote ‘norks’ but it changed it to Boris for some reason.

Sir C
03-11-2020, 11:44 AM
1/ Course you do. She was in the Nescafé ads with Gareth Hunt. They shook their beans, remember?
2/ No
3/ Wrote ‘norks’ but it changed it to Boris for some reason.

3/ My assumption was that 'Boris' was an unknown-to-me euphemism for the female pudenda or, as we know if better, punani.

Darren's Dodgy Denim
03-11-2020, 11:51 AM

Parcel Monkey can deliver the trophy.

One could hope for the Championship to be reset. It would prevent Leeds from being promoted, which is in the interest of the general public.

Pokster
03-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Parcel Monkey can deliver the trophy.

One could hope for the Championship to be reset. It would prevent Leeds from being promoted, which is in the interest of the general public.

Not this part of the general public :vsign: