PDA

View Full Version : So this virus thing has finally reached my neck of the woods. Three ****s who went

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2020, 03:08 PM
to Italy on a skiing holiday. Personally I think anyone from the north of Sweden who goes to Italy for a skiing holiday should be shot upon return.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-10-2020, 03:15 PM
to Italy on a skiing holiday. Personally I think anyone from the north of Sweden who goes to Italy for a skiing holiday should be shot upon return.

. . . . . . .

Sir C
03-10-2020, 03:21 PM

Perhaps they wished to enjoy some nice food and a glass of wine aprés ski, b?

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Perhaps they wished to enjoy some nice food and a glass of wine aprés ski, b?

There’s no Swedes with sophistication up in these parts, C. They’re all dirty *******s who eat pickled fish.

IUFG
03-10-2020, 03:27 PM
They’re all dirty *******s who eat pickled fish.

fúcking animals...

Sir C
03-10-2020, 03:34 PM
There’s no Swedes with sophistication up in these parts, C. They’re all dirty *******s who eat pickled fish.

Ooh, herring is it? I bet they love the herring. I must say, I'm mad for the Dutch raw herring...

Luis Anaconda
03-10-2020, 03:38 PM
I reckon they are going to shut down our office soon and make us work from home. My internet at home is ****ed at the moment - glwtp