PDA

View Full Version : Made myself giggle

Monty92
03-10-2020, 11:42 AM
On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 11:15 AM Charlotte from Pasta Evangelists <chef@pastaevangelists.com> wrote:
Ciao Paul,

I thought I'd email as I know that that Mother's Day can be a particularly hard time of year for many. With this in mind, I thought I'd let you know that there's an easy way for you to opt-out of receiving our emails about the occasion this year.

Simply click to opt-out here. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Charlotte, Head of Customer Success.

Mar 10, 11:28 GMT

Thanks a lot Charlotte, I really appreciate you giving me this option as my mum is a right cùnt.

barrybueno
03-10-2020, 11:57 AM
On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 11:15 AM Charlotte from Pasta Evangelists <chef@pastaevangelists.com> wrote:
Ciao Paul,

I thought I'd email as I know that that Mother's Day can be a particularly hard time of year for many. With this in mind, I thought I'd let you know that there's an easy way for you to opt-out of receiving our emails about the occasion this year.

Simply click to opt-out here. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Thanks a lot Charlotte, I really appreciate you giving me this option as my mum is a right cùnt.

Good stuff M, made me giggle too :hehe:

Chief Arrowhead
03-10-2020, 05:38 PM
Ciao Paul,

Best wishes,

So many questions arise from this post. I'll confine to but two.

1) Who's Paul?

2) Pasta Evangelists -- Is this idolatry pasta worship and if so is this some sort of cult?

Cheers

barrybueno
03-10-2020, 08:40 PM
So many questions arise from this post. I'll confine to but two.

1) Who's Paul?

2) Pasta Evangelists -- Is this idolatry pasta worship and if so is this some sort of cult?

Cheers

Hi Chief you old ******* :wave: