PDA

View Full Version : So we're basically going to be fine here in the UK for all of the usual reasons. We

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-09-2020, 10:33 AM
are famously phlegmatic, with enormous reserves of British spunk and Dunkirk still fresh in our memories. We shall follow Her Majesty The Queen's sterling example. Stay calm, carry on. We have divided the crisis into three distinct phases - fecked if we know 1, fecked if we know 2, and fecked if we know 3.

I am so looking forward to mobs of chavs stabbing each other in the checkout queues when the Pot Noodles run out.

barrybueno
03-09-2020, 10:57 AM
are famously phlegmatic, with enormous reserves of British spunk and Dunkirk still fresh in our memories. We shall follow Her Majesty The Queen's sterling example. Stay calm, carry on. We have divided the crisis into three distinct phases - fecked if we know 1, fecked if we know 2, and fecked if we know 3.

I am so looking forward to mobs of chavs stabbing each other in the checkout queues when the Pot Noodles run out.

You're thinking of the good old days H. This modern Brittain is full of gutless pussies. I think the bog roll frenzy has proved everyone is shítting themselves :toilet:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-09-2020, 11:08 AM
You're thinking of the good old days H. This modern Brittain is full of gutless pussies. I think the bog roll frenzy has proved everyone is shítting themselves :toilet:

inferior cheap stuff was still plentiful which made me realize this was the work of the panicking middle class tossers like Charlie and Berni. Having cleared Waitrose out they then descended on Tesco like a plague of posh braying locusts

barrybueno
03-09-2020, 11:19 AM
inferior cheap stuff was still plentiful which made me realize this was the work of the panicking middle class tossers like Charlie and Berni. Having cleared Waitrose out they then descended on Tesco like a plague of posh braying locusts

:hehe: Well in that case I think the Lidl's in New Addington will be fine. Proper dregs of society in there :thumbup:

Burney
03-09-2020, 11:32 AM

:nono: I'll have you know that I spent last Friday writing business plans to exploit the current crisis for commercial gain. And why on earth would anyone go to an actual supermarket? Have these people never heard of home delivery?

Tony C
03-09-2020, 11:36 AM
I’ve been stock piling.

Can’t wait...Here’s my prices

1 toilet role - £10
1 Pot Noodle - £5
Can of Tuna - £10
Can of Red Salmon - £25
Can of coke - £3
Pack of Cigarettes- £50
1 Egg - £20 (got to pay my rooster and hens so not much I can do on the price)
1 bread slice - £4 (£2 for £3.5)
500ml bottle of Tony Springs water - £5
Milk - £10 per scoop (powdered stuff imo)
US MRE pack - £60
US MRE Pack with the amazing world famous blueberry cobbler dessert - £100

10% discount for all Awimbers...

Will trade for other goods and services (know what I mean...wink wink gun gun)

barrybueno
03-09-2020, 11:40 AM
I’ve been stock piling.

Can’t wait...Here’s my prices

1 toilet role - £10
1 Pot Noodle - £5
Can of Tuna - £10
Can of Red Salmon - £25
Can of coke - £3
Pack of Cigarettes- £50
1 Egg - £20 (got to pay my rooster and hens so not much I can do on the price)
1 bread slice - £4 (£2 for £3.5)
500ml bottle of Tony Springs water - £5
Milk - £10 per scoop (powdered stuff imo)
US MRE pack - £60
US MRE Pack with the amazing world famous blueberry cobbler dessert - £100

10% discount for all Awimbers...

Will trade for other goods and services (know what I mean...wink wink gun gun)

Still cheaper than Marks & Sparks :hehe:

Tony C
03-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Will say it again...can’t believe Cheltenham is going ahead.

Expect a major spike of infected over the next couple of weeks imo

That said...go Darvers Moon tomorrow in the Champion Hurdle :cloud9:

Burney
03-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Will say it again...can’t believe Cheltenham is going ahead.

Expect a major spike of infected over the next couple of weeks imo

That said...go Darvers Moon tomorrow in the Champion Hurdle :cloud9:

It's OK, t. The Spanish have got thi... oh. :-(

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1236980821040513024

bbrian
03-09-2020, 03:26 PM

I thought Dunkirk was all about you lads running away from Zee Germans and cowering on a beach Herb?...or was that just your old man?