PDA

View Full Version : CarStereoWIMB. We've just been given a car with a CD player/Radio but no aux in.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-06-2020, 04:33 PM
It's built in - it's part of the car so I don't think we can remove it. Is there any way I can get it to work with aux in or bluetooth?

Or previous car had a tape player which you could connect with a fake cassette lead to the phone. But you can't get a CD that does that.

I have a tiny bluetooth speaker. Perhaps I could use velcro to stick it to the dashboard top. Any ideas?

It's a V-reg Toyota Yarris or something. Got it for 99p. What are these cars like?

bbrian
03-06-2020, 07:02 PM
It's built in - it's part of the car so I don't think we can remove it. Is there any way I can get it to work with aux in or bluetooth?

Or previous car had a tape player which you could connect with a fake cassette lead to the phone. But you can't get a CD that does that.

I have a tiny bluetooth speaker. Perhaps I could use velcro to stick it to the dashboard top. Any ideas?

It's a V-reg Toyota Yarris or something. Got it for 99p. What are these cars like?

Just park it in Beckenham for half an hour G...they will remove it for you free of charge
NNTTM

03-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Just park it in Beckenham for half an hour G...they will remove it for you free of charge
NNTTM

That isn't such a bad idea, bb. We've got fully comp insurance and protected no claims. As no other koont could be bothered to try and help me, I might follow your advice. Much appreciated.

barrybueno
03-07-2020, 12:45 PM
That isn't such a bad idea, bb. We've got fully comp insurance and protected no claims. As no other koont could be bothered to try and help me, I might follow your advice. Much appreciated.

If you're gonna do that it would be rude not to buy me a pint ;-)

03-07-2020, 02:31 PM

True, dat.

bbrian
03-07-2020, 02:36 PM

Thats twice in as many weeks you havent taken the bait! No fun!!

barrybueno
03-07-2020, 03:19 PM

Sorry bri, you gotta up ya game bro. Some tips; Man Utd, Labour, climate change, vegans, Jews etc

03-07-2020, 05:04 PM

Koonts. The pair of yas. I really should look at the pic, but I just see bb and think that's it. I mean, he couldn't be bothered to help me with the car stereo but then comes in to try to rob your pint. He's a wrong 'un.