PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19 madness/paranoia

The Insider
03-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Just been in a cab to old Dubrovnik and on the radio, quite literally, every other word was Coronavirus. Clearly I speak no Croat so I have no idea what was linking each mention, but it was quite disturbing.

A bit falling asleep on one of those lovely Middle East airlines and been woken up by announemebts on the tannoy in Arabic before you have had a chance to remeber where you are - ****s me up every time!

Burney
03-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Just been in a cab to old Dubrovnik and on the radio, quite literally, every other word was Coronavirus. Clearly I speak no Croat so I have no idea what was linking each mention, but it was quite disturbing.

A bit falling asleep on one of those lovely Middle East airlines and been woken up by announemebts on the tannoy in Arabic before you have had a chance to remeber where you are - ****s me up every time!

It's a shít name for a disease. Good diseases have names like Flu, AIDS, Ebola or SARs. Coronavirus is clunky and rubbish.

Leversun
04-14-2020, 07:17 PM
I would like to find a good movie about coronavirus. Now I found a trailer of Covi-19 here https://www.123movies.haus/ What do you think about it?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-14-2020, 08:19 PM
It's a shít name for a disease. Good diseases have names like Flu, AIDS, Ebola or SARs. Coronavirus is clunky and rubbish.

Just call it Chinaman Aids.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-15-2020, 08:51 AM
Just call it Chinaman Aids.

We've been through all this and Hong Kong Fluey won hands down (much to Berni's chagrin).