PDA

View Full Version : Carex trending on Twitter

PSRB
03-03-2020, 01:35 PM
I planned and bought the escalator panels at tube stations running this week :thumbup:

Make hay, etc :hehe:

Sir C
03-03-2020, 01:55 PM
I planned and bought the escalator panels at tube stations running this week :thumbup:

Make hay, etc :hehe:

Profiting from the death and misery of millions, p?

:clap: wd p.

PSRB
03-03-2020, 01:58 PM

I did warn them, so if it does backfire :arsecovered:

Luis Anaconda
03-03-2020, 02:08 PM

It's the Mancunian in him

Burney
03-03-2020, 02:11 PM

Have you self-isolated yet? I would if I could. Not out of fear of the lurgy so much as an excuse simply not to have to interact with people. Two weeks of complete, hermetic isolation. Can you imagine? :cloud9:

Sir C
03-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Have you self-isolated yet? I would if I could. Not out of fear of the lurgy so much as an excuse simply not to have to interact with people. Two weeks of complete, hermetic isolation. Can you imagine? :cloud9:

Hang about, you tell me I'm weird for wanting to live halfway up a fell, miles from anyone...

Burney
03-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Hang about, you tell me I'm weird for wanting to live halfway up a fell, miles from anyone...

Oh, yes. I want the option of easy-to-reach civilisation alongside the option of monk-like isolation. Best of both worlds. Your sort of isolation means you'll probably end up like that chap in the Maupassant story who's found at the end of winter half-starved, mad and having eaten his dog and has to be put in the loony bin with the nuns.

Sir C
03-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Oh, yes. I want the option of easy-to-reach civilisation alongside the option of monk-like isolation. Best of both worlds. Your sort of isolation means you'll probably end up like that chap in the Maupassant story who's found at the end of winter half-starved, mad and having eaten his dog and has to be put in the loony bin with the nuns.

Remember, I'll have ponymeat to sustain me.