PDA

View Full Version : Guess which small town gets the dubious honour of being the first in Kent

Monty92
03-03-2020, 11:18 AM
with a confirmed case of Coronavirus? :rolleyes:

The whole *point* of moving out of London was to avoid contact with dirty foreigners, and then this happens!

barrybueno
03-03-2020, 11:21 AM

The whole *point* of moving out of London was to avoid contact with dirty foreigners, and then this happens!

I give up, go on... :hehe: Beckenham can't be far behind then, nuff foreigners here plus the rail, tram and bus links etc.

Burney
03-03-2020, 11:22 AM

Oh, congratulations! I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of the local grammar school's headmaster.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/faversham/news/pupils-isolated-after-confirmed-coronavirus-case-223019/

Pat Vegas
03-03-2020, 11:24 AM

I am trying to find a way where I can block any mention of the coronavirus. it even comes up on my youtube suggestions. this hysteria is doing me in.

Burney
03-03-2020, 11:26 AM

Anyway, if it gets bad enough, we'll be sure to start blaming your lot for poisoning the wells or whatever and start pogroms in Golders Green and East Finchley. Traditional, innit.

Monty92
03-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Oh, congratulations! I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of the local grammar school's headmaster.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/faversham/news/pupils-isolated-after-confirmed-coronavirus-case-223019/

There was me thinking I had the annual "Faversham's Weirdest Nose" award wrapped up :-(

My son plays football at that school every week :yikes:

Burney
03-03-2020, 11:31 AM
There was me thinking I had the annual "Faversham's Weirdest Nose" award wrapped up :-(

My son plays football at that school every week :yikes:

Yes, between the wonky nose and the harelip, I'll bet he gets a whole lot of lady action.