PDA

View Full Version : I see there's a little cup game on tonight...

barrybueno
03-02-2020, 05:37 PM
The buzz and anticipation on here is palpable!

Tony C
03-02-2020, 05:40 PM
De Youthman and dem will save us

Leno

Reece
Holding
Mari
Saka

Xhaka
Torreira

Pepe
Willock
Fartinelli

Eddie

Just Trent
03-02-2020, 05:46 PM
The buzz and anticipation on here is palpable!

More importantly, i’ve finally finished the Lego Millenium Falcon :cloud9:

Thought i’d get it done before the plague finishes me off.

Just Trent
03-02-2020, 05:47 PM
De Youthman and dem will save us

Leno

Reece
Holding
Mari
Saka

Xhaka
Torreira

Pepe
Willock
Fartinelli

Eddie

Should’ve played that team against the Greeks. Would’ve won by a couple of goals.

barrybueno
03-02-2020, 06:10 PM
More importantly, i’ve finally finished the Lego Millenium Falcon :cloud9:

Thought i’d get it done before the plague finishes me off.

hehe wd :clap: Just over 2 months, not bad imo

Tony C
03-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Tell me this is a back 3 with Reece and Saka wingbacks?

Whoever allowed us to have Sokratis as a right back should be dragged out into the street and shot imo

Tony C
03-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Oh ffs...thought this was an 8pm kick off lol

Tony C
03-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Here we go...Danny LoseTheBallALos

Just Trent
03-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Tell me this is a back 3 with Reece and Saka wingbacks?

Whoever allowed us to have Sokratis as a right back should be dragged out into the street and shot imo

If only we’d signed a proper RB option in Jan.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-02-2020, 10:06 PM
If only we’d signed a proper RB option in Jan.

Well done, you two. Top reverse jinxing. Our stand in bubble right back scored a volley Auba would have been proud of. After Dani LoseTheBallALos got the ball waited for RN to get back on side and then played it perfectly to him so he had all the time in the world to cross it to Papa Sok.

Tony C
03-03-2020, 04:14 AM
Reece was top class...should try him at right back. Ashley Cole, Eboue, Lauren, Wan Bissaka and Saka all converted from more forward positions so why not him.

Going to be tricky next season with Pepe, Fartinelli, Saka and ESR (looks sh*t hot at Huddersfield) all vying for those attacking positions...not to mention the beast Tyreece JJ or someone like Willock. Right back is there for the taking.

Eddie getting more lethal every game. Next season’s top goal scorer? He’s the type to go all Robbie Fowler and just start smashing in hat tricks for fun.

Pablo Mari cool calm collected. Bigger tests await. They says he has no pace but he looked quick enough vs Sane, Salah and Firminho imo

Shout out to Martinez...technically he should be the captain when he plays imo most experienced arsenal player on our books. Club should show him some respect / love.