PDA

View Full Version : Joking aside, lads, the government's Coronavirus Delay Phase actions will include

Burney
03-02-2020, 10:28 AM
cancellation of large public gatherings.

We could *actually* get Liverpool being prevented from winning the league by a Tory government. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

barrybueno
03-02-2020, 11:25 AM

We could *actually* get Liverpool being prevented from winning the league by a Tory government. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Now that would have me buying The Sun for a little while :hehe:

Tony C
03-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Cheltenham 6/4 to be called off

Dam these Chinese :vex:

Just Trent
03-02-2020, 12:38 PM

Case at Mount Vernon hospital now. I’ve been there twice in the last week. Oh well, I had a decent run. :wave:

barrybueno
03-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Case at Mount Vernon hospital now. I’ve been there twice in the last week. Oh well, I had a decent run. :wave:

RIP JT :-( Hold on a God damn minute, can I contract this shít by replying to you?

Burney
03-02-2020, 12:52 PM

Look, the strong likelihood is that most of us either have had, are already incubating or will get this. Most will have mild symptoms, some will have a rough go of it but be fine and a small percentage (predominantly the old and infirm) will die. Of course, it might mutate in such a way that makes things worse, but there's really no point worrying about it.

In fact, I would guess that the economic impact of this will be considerably more significant than the health impact.