PDA

View Full Version : F1 Predictions

PSRB
02-21-2020, 11:24 AM
Mercedes seem to have decided to not bother sand-bagging int testing and have just gone over a second faster than anyone else. Ferrari looks quick in a straight line though

Hamilton to win title no. 7

IUFG
02-21-2020, 11:32 AM
Mercedes seem to have decided to not bother sand-bagging int testing and have just gone over a second faster than anyone else. Ferrari looks quick in a straight line though

It will be dull as fúck. As usual.

barrybueno
02-21-2020, 11:45 AM

I hope he does but also hope Leclerc pushes him all the way. Maybe not to the last race though, sod that for nerves!

Burney
02-21-2020, 12:03 PM

I've just had an invite to go to the Geneva Motor Show to meet with the Renault F1 team and have a 'fireside chat' with Alain Prost.

PSRB
02-21-2020, 12:19 PM
I've just had an invite to go to the Geneva Motor Show to meet with the Renault F1 team and have a 'fireside chat' with Alain Prost.

Oh now that sounds good, do they still have dolly birds at the Motor Show or have the PC brigade put paid to that?

Billy Goat Sverige
02-21-2020, 01:44 PM

I think this new wheel alignment technology Mercedes have invented will give them a big advantage until other catch up and will have them out of sight before long. I reckon it will be like when Brawn came up with the rear diffuser and had the championship pretty much won half way through.

PSRB
02-21-2020, 01:48 PM
I think this new wheel alignment technology Mercedes have invented will give them a big advantage until other catch up and will have them out of sight before long. I reckon it will be like when Brawn came up with the rear diffuser and had the championship pretty much won half way through.

:nod: Toto Wolff said something a while back about how he hoped F1 would allow teams to push the rules and not change them during the season. Raised a red flag with me immediately, thought they must have come up with some new trick

Tony C
02-21-2020, 01:58 PM
Banned...from the season after.

A bit pointless really lol

PSRB
02-21-2020, 02:34 PM
Banned...from the season after.

A bit pointless really lol

Not really, they knew it would be. Fair play to them for making an innovative change for just 1 season.