PDA

View Full Version : Lacazette and Aubameyang tonight.

Sir C
02-20-2020, 09:27 PM
So, so depressing.

7sisters
02-21-2020, 10:23 AM
So, so depressing.

Iffy pre match kebab ?

We’ve all been there..

Sir C
02-21-2020, 10:25 AM
Iffy pre match kebab ?

We’ve all been there..

A rather good schnitzel, chips and broad beans with pancetta and sherry, actually.

It was fúcking yummy, tbh.

Burney
02-21-2020, 10:28 AM
A rather good schnitzel, chips and broad beans with pancetta and sherry, actually.

It was fúcking yummy, tbh.

Ooh, I make something similar with broad beans and Serrano ham. It's ace, isn't it? Although peeling the broad beans is a fúcking massive nause, it must be said.

Sir C
02-21-2020, 10:36 AM
Ooh, I make something similar with broad beans and Serrano ham. It's ace, isn't it? Although peeling the broad beans is a fúcking massive nause, it must be said.

I think serrano ham is customary, but I had fúck all serrano home, so pancetta did the job.

I use frozen baby broad beans from Ocado and they don't need peeling. I couldn't be arsed with skinning loads of braod beans.

Burney
02-21-2020, 10:43 AM
I think serrano ham is customary, but I had fúck all serrano home, so pancetta did the job.

I use frozen baby broad beans from Ocado and they don't need peeling. I couldn't be arsed with skinning loads of braod beans.

I can't eat them with the skins on, but love them without. I think it's a childhood memory of being served them with skins on and hating them with a passion.