PDA

View Full Version : ParentWimb: Horrible Histories is bloody great, isn't it?

Monty92
02-20-2020, 05:47 PM
Genuinely funny, superbly written & acted....

After 5 long, painful years of having to watch the most inane sh*t imaginable, having children *almost* feels like a worthwhile endeavour.

I mean, it's obviously still an absolute horror show of an existence, but small mercies n'all...

Burney
02-20-2020, 08:54 PM
Genuinely funny, superbly written & acted....

After 5 long, painful years of having to watch the most inane sh*t imaginable, having children *almost* feels like a worthwhile endeavour.

I mean, it's obviously still an absolute horror show of an existence, but small mercies n'all...

No. It’s communist propaganda.

Monty92
02-20-2020, 08:57 PM
No. It’s communist propaganda.

I know what you're referring to and I can assure you it was an anomaly. I've watched dozens of episodes now and I've seen nothing remotely didactic or preachy.

It's really good sh*t, man. It's basically Dan Carlin for kids.

Did he reply to you on Twitter the other day, by the way? :welljel:

Burney
02-21-2020, 09:41 AM
I know what you're referring to and I can assure you it was an anomaly. I've watched dozens of episodes now and I've seen nothing remotely didactic or preachy.

It's really good sh*t, man. It's basically Dan Carlin for kids.

Did he reply to you on Twitter the other day, by the way? :welljel:

Yeah, me and Dan are bezzies. ;-)

The HH books were originally written by a dreadful little man with a chip on his shoulder who wants to ban schools.

The TV series in infested with lefty comics picking up a paycheck from the Beeb and is written by - among others - arch lefty remainer Greg Jenner.

It's pure, anti-British communism that you're pouring straight into your children's optic nerves. What kind of parent are you? :shakehead: